Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Ian Holloway Get Us Into to the Play Offs This Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprted View Post
    laurnence of arabia napolian bonnaparte winston churchill brian clough bill shankley IAN HOLLOWAY

ALL YOU WHO VOTED NO SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES YOU ARE NOT TRUE RANGERS FANS

WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY NORWICH 6-0 AND YOU NON SINGING PEOPLE WHO VOTED NO HAD BETTER SING

OK

Ok who's been replacing his pills? More importantly what with? Can I have some?

Comment

Just to add what I posted just now - does anyone else feel like they've gone down the rabbit hole and met the Mad Hatter? It really is quite bizarre.

Comment

Treat yourself to this mate - best of IW. I know him being a laugh won't be the measure of our success, but fark me he makes me giggle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZdAOyLKy90

Comment

Hes definitely got the ability to propel this under performing team up the league. We all can see playing some key players out of position hasn't helped the cause so if he can fix that then why not.

I think olly can lead us into the top half and if we can flirt with the play offs or nick a spot then what a season. I just want to see progression. If he can get us competing this year and top 10 pushing for the play off's then we are heading in the right direction.

Comment

Mad hatter? What could you possibly mean Hubs?

Epic rant.

https://youtu.be/zUNtA0Z1DHA

Dancing in the changing room.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HXYhlZ...ature=youtu.be
            Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 11-11-2016, 03:12 PM.

Comment

If Holloway can get the right players to play good attacking football and not be anywhere close to the relegation spots then that will do for me this season, then back him in the transfer market and push the team forward next season.

Comment

We have a pretty good squad with 3 out n out wingers and not too bad a striker in Sylla. Defence is not the worst in the league with 3 young left backs, 4 decent CBs but only 1 proper RB. Midfield we have a plenty. Goalies prob best in league.
                Shopping for the January sales should be for RB, Striker and a playmaker.

So yes Olly can reach the play offs.

Comment

He will give the fans what they want with out and out wingers and 2 strikers. Washington will get a chance to play off Polter/Sylla. Will probably work out well....for a few games.

Comment

No, I dont think so. But I anyway hope that he has studied the the way fotball what he did wrong at Millwall and partly CP.
                    On a second note and slightly off topic; I think I have to buy his authobiography as soon as possible... I bet that makes a good read.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Let's hope he brings what he did at Palace and Blackpool, rather than drawing on what's gone wrong in his career..

Comment

I voted no because a lot will depend on how he wants QPR to play.

I dont think the squad has enough fire power but will wait and see.

Will he play 442 or stick with 4231 or go 433.

Sylla needs crosses, Washington is better playing off a striker and Wyzsolek is like sn old fashioned winger.
                        If he selects Shodipo it could make for a far more interesting game on matchdays.
                        Last edited by stanistheman; 11-11-2016, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Be lucky if they've been announced at this rate.

Comment

I think we can nick 6th spot need to start winning at home and get some atmosphere going
                            R's

Comment

holloway is a good motivator but tactically i'm not so sure , jfh biggest problem was/is he can't watch a game see what is going wrong and address it , i love the fella's enthusiasm , i read his book on holiday years ago . he has 3 deaf daughters so always had to make sure their was a deaf school nearby i respect him for that , so a lot of time his moves / clubs were not where he really wanted to go , they must be grown up now

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                                I think we can nick 6th spot need to start winning at home and get some atmosphere going
                                Quality avatar mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X