Sandro !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
    Once again, going by the league cup matches against some awful teams, Sandro left his man just as much, the only difference was their teams were too sh it to capitalise.
    It's almost like you wouldn't want us to improve just to suit your agenda mate. Sandro is head and shoulders our best Central Midfielder and anyone who says anything else is nuts. He's not being played through not being good enough cos he's better than Karl Henry blindfolded. Their are other reasons for his omission, reasons we do not know.

Comment

Don't see the fascination with Sandro myself either to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Hope so but could his situation be like Green's where so many league triggers a new deal? Would mean yet another balls up from the board.
        I think it's almost certainly for contractual reasons that he isn't playing. Perhaps a large league appearance fee in his contract (hence he played in the cup) or a fee due to Spurs after an agreed amount of league appearances.

That said, if the new manager feels that it is a worthwhile expenditure, who's to say that we won't see Sandro again. He'd be a very useful player at this level!

Comment

More likely that he has a significant bonus for every match he plays due to his injury issues in the past.

Comment

Got to be contractual..
            JFh played nearly every single player in tne squad except the beast, does anyone think he would leave out a player of that experience when his job was on the line.
            Told he cant be picked imho. Same as Ollie will be told.

Comment

The reason we got the draw at Forest was because Cousins upped his game when Henry got sent off and he was played in his right position.
              I would imagine Lee Hoos would have an influence over Sandro because he controls the money and wants to stay in budget to get his bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Once again, going by the league cup matches against some awful teams, Sandro left his man just as much, the only difference was their teams were too sh it to capitalise.
                I'll wait and see if Cousins can step up a gear when played centrally consistently. Personally think he is average.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  I'll wait and see if Cousins can step up a gear when played centrally consistently. Personally think he is average.
                  I like Cousins, but Sandro is streets ahead of him. As he is of any of our current crop of midfielders.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    I like Cousins, but Sandro is streets ahead of him. As he is of any of our current crop of midfielders.
                    Amen to that.

If we can't afford to play him for contractual reasons however, we need to get shot in January!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Amen to that.

If we can't afford to play him for contractual reasons however, we need to get shot in January!
                      Would be easier to split the atom.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        I think Cousins hasn't been given much of a chance so far and hope he'll turn out to be the player everyone is expecting.

I'm also not a Sandro fan but I cannot believe people cannot see his quality, especially in this division.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          I think Cousins hasn't been given much of a chance so far and hope he'll turn out to be the player everyone is expecting.

I'm also not a Sandro fan but I cannot believe people cannot see his quality, especially in this division.
                          I understand what he'd bring if he was the player we saw 2 seasons ago or even the first half of last season (his passing is poor mind you), but from what I saw in the League Cup, I was anything but impressed.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Don't see the fascination with Sandro myself either to be honest.
                            Neither do I.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I get the feeling that Sandro has deliberately been withheld from playing. He's probably got some stupid appearance fee in his contract that the club don't want to pay!

Comment

Notwithstanding any contractual, money issues, which none of us will ever really know the ins and outs of.

20 minutes of solid performance, 30 minutes blowing out of his @rse, and then a substitute wasted on someone who only wants to train on his own terms and is as fragile (mentally and physically) as the famed glass man.

No thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X