Sandro !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
    I don't think youl'll like this but Smithies apart , out of all these signings we've made over the last two seasons I haven't seen a player above being a potential player now one thing is for certain by the law of averages is not all those players will come through and anyone of them can only learn from having game time with him
    Well I guess they all need time. Think Luongo is very highly thought of and a prem interest was reported a few weeks ago. Other two, I'm hopeful. I know Cousins will never be the greatest midfielder but think his athleticism will come in very handy for us. Personally, would rather the guys who will be here past January/this season play together.
    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

• Going slightly OT but one disappointment from the past few years is how most of the players we have signed have regressed since we signed them. You would hope that with good coaches we could improve the players we have, but aside from Hall and Charlie Austin I am not sure how many have improved since they joined us. Whilst I want Sandro to play every game, surely the other young players should be learning and developing on the training ground and not just relying on 90 minutes a week with Sandro to improve

Comment

• Originally posted by Southport View Post
        Going slightly OT but one disappointment from the past few years is how most of the players we have signed have regressed since we signed them. You would hope that with good coaches we could improve the players we have, but aside from Hall and Charlie Austin I am not sure how many have improved since they joined us. Whilst I want Sandro to play every game, surely the other young players should be learning and developing on the training ground and not just relying on 90 minutes a week with Sandro to improve
        Well the young do learn a lot more in the battle of a game L F refered back to Ray Wilkins bullying him in games when he got into the side kept egging him on and shouting at him telling him he was better than what he was doing and telling him to work harder

Comment

• Who actually believes 27 is his real age? There's a fair amount of doubt over it apparently...

Comment

• QPR boss Ian Holloway to weigh up future of former Tottenham man after handing squad a clean slate

Read more at http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...weigh-12217189

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              QPR boss Ian Holloway to weigh up future of former Tottenham man after handing squad a clean slate

Read more at http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...weigh-12217189
              No one can doubt Ollie cares a great deal about his players. Maybe Sandro will see how much he cares and fight harder? Hope so.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Sorry if this is breaking any rules Stan but I can't find the article to link it. Saw this on Facebook.

CROCK 'N' ROLL WITH OLLIE AND SANDRA

Once upon a time, some were baffled that Sandro was being excluded. Now it’s the rest of us, who regarded that exclusion as obvious, who are baffled.

Sandro’s recall is a very strange contradiction of everything Ian Holloway is supposed to stand for, his spot-on analysis of QPR’s problems during his time away from the club, and more importantly how he wants his team to play.

He’s insisted his team need to be ambitious, brave and committed. And then he’s picked Sandro.

Minds have been made up on both sides of the argument over whether Sandro has been a victim of the modern-day QPR or the embodiment of it.

What can’t be disputed is that his fitness levels are nowhere near the required standard, haven’t been since the day he was signed. There is no prospect of that changing because Sandro's fitness tends to suffer rather than improve with more game time.

Holloway wants to play open, expansive football. ...but he's putting a creaking Sandro in a key position, which was always likely to result in the new open, attacking QPR being easily cut apart in midfield, ; and it has! ~ David McIntyre

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Sorry if this is breaking any rules Stan but I can't find the article to link it. Saw this on Facebook.

CROCK 'N' ROLL WITH OLLIE AND SANDRA

Once upon a time, some were baffled that Sandro was being excluded. Now it’s the rest of us, who regarded that exclusion as obvious, who are baffled.

Sandro’s recall is a very strange contradiction of everything Ian Holloway is supposed to stand for, his spot-on analysis of QPR’s problems during his time away from the club, and more importantly how he wants his team to play.

He’s insisted his team need to be ambitious, brave and committed. And then he’s picked Sandro.

Minds have been made up on both sides of the argument over whether Sandro has been a victim of the modern-day QPR or the embodiment of it.

What can’t be disputed is that his fitness levels are nowhere near the required standard, haven’t been since the day he was signed. There is no prospect of that changing because Sandro's fitness tends to suffer rather than improve with more game time.

Holloway wants to play open, expansive football. ...but he's putting a creaking Sandro in a key position, which was always likely to result in the new open, attacking QPR being easily cut apart in midfield, ; and it has! ~ David McIntyre
                  To be fair who do you play in there to stop overloads when we haven't got the ball , that's the area that worry's me the most ( when we haven't got the ball) we attack in numbers but I don't see the urgency in players to get back and help out , we haven't got a real old fashion box to box type , Henry no, Sandro no, Ariel haven't seen enough of him so can't say , need someone with real pace there.

Comment

• Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    To be fair who do you play in there to stop overloads when we haven't got the ball , that's the area that worry's me the most ( when we haven't got the ball) we attack in numbers but I don't see the urgency in players to get back and help out , we haven't got a real old fashion box to box type , Henry no, Sandro no, Ariel haven't seen enough of him so can't say , need someone with real pace there.
                    Someone with a brain would do just fine.
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Got to have someone who can get around the pitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Sorry if this is breaking any rules Stan but I can't find the article to link it. Saw this on Facebook.
                        It's here. Interesting read from McIntyre, as usual:

========

Tough times for QPR but Holloway has made some positive changes

It’s not been the fairytale start to Ian Holloway’s second reign as manager QPR fans were hoping for. A month after his return, Rangers have lost three in a row and slipped to 18th in the Championship table. Reality has quickly bitten.

A different QPR now

While the atmosphere at Loftus Road for the Norwich match was at times reminiscent of Holloway’s first spell, the Wolves game highlighted what it has been like more recently – and the reasons why...

Full article: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...anges-13122016

Comment

• Dropped and not even used as a sub. Get this waste of space away from our club.

Comment

• Got to say today he looked so stiff in the warm up I couldn't believe it , he was running as if carrying an injury almost limping when warming up , he just looks unfit .

Comment

• Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                              Got to say today he looked so stiff in the warm up I couldn't believe it , he was running as if carrying an injury almost limping when warming up , he just looks unfit .
                              He's been unfit his entire career

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                                He's been unfit his entire career
                                He just jogs and moves so stiff now as if he's struggling with his joints , just looks way off

Comment

Working...
                                X