Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandro !

May be recalled under Olly ! Well let's hope so anyway

Hope so but could his situation be like Green's where so many league triggers a new deal? Would mean yet another balls up from the board.

Comment

I'd rather he wasn't. I would prefer Doughty

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
        May be recalled under Olly ! Well let's hope so anyway
        Nope.

Comment

Sandro won't be coming back, we need to move on.

On far too much money and probably down to appearance money or something - probably appearance money to HR every time he plays.

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
            lol.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by OneJamieMackie View Post
              You jest.......surely?

Comment

Saviour!

Comment

Hollo would probably play him on the left wing, maybe even in goal. Given the stick JFH took, beware of frying pans and fires.

Comment

Why recall him when he's worse than 3 of the options we already have?
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Hey Nass - positive chap that you are, always defending the weird, wonderful and often downright indefensible, you are going to have a right old time if Ollie does come back here. You'd better park that Masters 'cos you won't have the time with all the copy 'eadless will provide you with!

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Why recall him when he's worse than 3 of the options we already have?
                        Sandro worse than Jordan Cousins? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Sandro worse than Jordan Cousins? Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
                          From what I've seen of them this season, at least Cousins leaves the centre circle for anything but a corner. Sandro is so immobile for some reason this season, but people will forget it because he scored from a few corners.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            From what I've seen of them this season, at least Cousins leaves the centre circle for anything but a corner. Sandro is so immobile for some reason this season, but people will forget it because he scored from a few corners.
                            Cousins also leaves his man free to roam around the pitch to orchestrate the biggest home loss EVER

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Cousins also leaves his man free to roam around the pitch to orchestrate the biggest home loss EVER
                              Once again, going by the league cup matches against some awful teams, Sandro left his man just as much, the only difference was their teams were too sh it to capitalise.

Comment

Working...
                              X