Northern Ireland and Wales!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Ireland and Wales!!!

Bottled it by not wearing poppies. Should be embarrassed.

T o s sers!! I hope Wembley is awash with poppies v the jocks.
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Bottled it by not wearing poppies. Should be embarrassed.
      Why did they bottle it,they didn't believe in it and are entitled to their options,surely they don't have to shout out how highevery time England screams how high
      Last edited by Rebel R's; 11-11-2016, 01:53 AM.

Comment

They may well need those points to qualify so I completely understand why they dont think they can risk it. England will qualify anyway probably and Scotland still wont (not with Strachan as the manager, they actually have a decent squad that should be making a tournament at some point).

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Why did they bottle it,they didn't believe in it and are entitled to their options,surely they don't have to dI shout out Hugh huge we very time England screams how high
          Because it has been said tonight that Wales were worried about a fine or points deduction. Not sure about Ireland but still think they both should of told fifa to get fu cked.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
            They may well need those points to qualify so I completely understand why they dont think they can risk it. England will qualify anyway probably and Scotland still wont (not with Strachan as the manager, they actually have a decent squad that should be making a tournament at some point).
            Surely it's the principle?

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              So are you saying that if England were in danger of not qualifying they would have acted differently. ########.

Comment

Apparently they have said now it's more likely to be a fine.
                Respect to the English and Scottish FA for ignoring FIFA's petty threats over this.

Comment

FIFA will only act if one team makes a complaint, seeing as England are playing Scotland, there will be no complaints. Whereas Wales and Northern Ireland would be stupid to take the risk.

I think Wales are wearing black armbands instead. It's all a joke really as everyone knows what they will represent by wearing them, so why not just allow the poppy.

Comment

these people need to to learn what the poppy means/ represents

Comment

Working...
                    X