Nearly 7-30pm and still not official.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Ollie and Birch announced tomorrow with Birch running the show apparently. All done and cheap option that the board went with. My pal is a pal of one of our squad and just told me.
    If birch is running show what's the point of Olly can't believe that

Comment

Westy came from a first team player. Just told me no more or less than that.

Comment

Westy came from a first team player. Just told me no more or less than that.
        Fair play mate not doubting what you saying just saying it's bizarre

Comment

It is Rangers for #### sake would you expect anything else

Comment

No way it will be Ollie number 1 and his coaches probably Bircham and Furlong

Comment

Only passing on what was told to me. Not itk by any means but been a player has told my pal today.

Comment

Ollie and Birch announced tomorrow with Birch running the show apparently. All done and cheap option that the board went with. My pal is a pal of one of our squad and just told me.
                Who else is your "pal" a pal of ?

Comment

Rebel only passing it on what has been said to me. Don't post shite for the sake of it. Believe it or not that bit is upto you.

Comment

Have some patience.

It's the chauffeur still waiting at the airport I feel sorry for.

Comment

If the chauffeur is there it will picking Birch up.

Comment

i blame trump.all the ####s want to leave the usa now wll the expats do too.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Fantasy island is back. Why the fu ck would Bircham be running the show?

Comment

Only what has been said to me not itk but came from a first team squad member today. Not a fanny merchant just a Rangers supporter.

Comment

Only what has been said to me not itk but came from a first team squad member today. Not a fanny merchant just a Rangers supporter.
                              I get that you don't post this crap normally but why on earth would Bircham be running the show? Doesn't make any sence. Don't believe it.

Comment

From a 1st team player today so believe ir not that bits up to you.

Comment

Working...
                                X