No announcement yet.

Nearly 7-30pm and still not official.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which sums up our ambition as a club. Debatably the best young manager in the country and we make no approach but instead get a sky pundit in with a Rangers supporter to assist him. No wonder we are considered a joke club.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Which sums up our ambition as a club. Debatably the best young manager in the country and we make no approach but instead get a sky pundit in with a Rangers supporter to assist him. No wonder we are considered a joke club.
      No the problem is press put a name out there it's a total non starter( Birmingham wouldn't have let him go, and I doubt he would have left anyway) but we all believe it and start reacting to it, truth be told they probably never even considered him for the fact the new the couldn't get him

Comment

If he is the best man for the job why not try? Press or not an approach costs #### all but does show ambition. Taking a bloke from a monitor on sky does not. Nothing against ollie but the board need to do better by the fans.

Comment

Its official now aint it.

Comment

If he is the best man for the job why not try? Press or not an approach costs #### all but does show ambition. Taking a bloke from a monitor on sky does not. Nothing against ollie but the board need to do better by the fans.
            If i was rowett i'd certainly rather stay at birmingham rather than come here. hes spent the past 2 years building them and finally has money to spend, hed basically be reseting his championship career with us

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Its official now aint it.
              Not until its on the offy Kev
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Take a look at @0PRFC's Tweet: https://twitter.com/0PRFC/status/796...296422912?s=09

Some joker had me. Ha ha ha

Comment

Take a look at @0PRFC's Tweet: https://twitter.com/0PRFC/status/796...296422912?s=09

Some joker had me. Ha ha ha
                  Yeah, spoof account mate
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Corbray, I agree but my point is why no approach to test the water?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      Yeah, spoof account mate
                      Yeah only saw it as a retweet on my time line mate . Gathered that when it wasn't on here.
                      Some people have a wierd sense of humour. I thought mine was bad.

Comment

Yeah only saw it as a retweet on my time line mate . Gathered that when it wasn't on here.
                        Some people have a wierd sense of humour. I thought mine was bad.
                        You still make me laugh mate
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

that, my dear man is bang on the money.

sums it up superbly.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Sad times Hits

Comment

Ollie and Birch announced tomorrow with Birch running the show apparently. All done and cheap option that the board went with. My pal is a pal of one of our squad and just told me.

Comment

Corbray, I agree but my point is why no approach to test the water?
                                they might have approached though, atm we have no actual idea who the club has spoken too as they've kept really tight lipped

Comment

Working...
                                X