Name another Championship Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Rebel who is in charge Les or Fernandes? The man in charge is the problem and has been for 5 and a bit years.
    That would be Tony

Comment

It's totally sentimental for sure. Poor manager. HOWEVER - trying to put an optimistic spin on it, maybe he is what we need right now? We have all moaned about the divide between us fans and the players / manager, and about how flat home games are. Ollie will certainly change that!

If / when he does get announced, despite him being far from my preferred choice, I will be excited for the Norwich game if for no more than to see the reaction he gets and if that translates into the players and their performances.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

So the buck stucks with him and not a thing learnt over 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          So the buck stucks with him and not a thing learnt over 5 years.
          He's go from shopping in brown thomas to aldi,with players and managers,and constantly made the wrong decision, same again now

Comment

Tony has spent all his pocket money.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Never learns and never will and we are stuck with him. In a strange way he is actually worse for the football club than Flavio.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                It's totally sentimental for sure. Poor manager. HOWEVER - trying to put an optimistic spin on it, maybe he is what we need right now? We have all moaned about the divide between us fans and the players / manager, and about how flat home games are. Ollie will certainly change that!

If / when he does get announced, despite him being far from my preferred choice, I will be excited for the Norwich game if for no more than to see the reaction he gets and if that translates into the players and their performances.
                This is how I'm trying to look at that. So many people have been asking for their rangers back, perhaps Ollie is the guy to give them that.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Our ranger's back. Never going to happen to us or any club once sky and prem league came in.the old QPR died
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

He's got experience in this league , Rotherham would have taken him, Blackburn would take him wolves would have had him remember he was asked ,he didn't apply, supposedly number 1 choice

Comment

Rotherham took Jackett and didn't approach him, and no way would Wolves fans have welcomed Olly, not a chance. please don't tell me he was number 1 choice absolute rubbish.

Comment

If he was number choice it would sum us up in a nutshell.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Rotherham took Jackett and didn't approach him, and no way would Wolves fans have welcomed Olly, not a chance. please don't tell me he was number 1 choice absolute rubbish.
                          It's not the fans who appoint it's the clubs , I was saying those clubs would have taken him if offered , who was number 1 choice then , never spoke to Sherwood or Clement?

Comment

Working...
                          X