Name another Championship Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name another Championship Side

Who would be happy with appointing Olly? Loved him to bits previously but recently Brentford, Fulham , Bristol City and even Rotherham have appointed more inspiring managers. Please prove me wrong Olly but for the life of me I can't understand this appointment !

No
    The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

To be fair to him he deserves 100% backing from the fans and rightly so but the focus needs to be our board who have decided on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Please prove me wrong Olly but for the life of me I can't understand this appointment !
        Looks to me like they don't want to give up on the playoffs this year and want a guy like Olly who just might get the team up and running. They will look again in the summer then for a more long term solution. I don't agree with it as a strategy but it should at least be interesting with Olly around again.

Comment

From the outside looking in, no blue and white specs on, its a terrible appointment. He openly admitted he lost the plot at Palace saying he wasn't good enough if i remember rightly then took millwall down. I will give him 100% backing regardless because what else can we do?

Comment

He will get my backing but I still don't get it and feel deflated. When Jimmy went last Saturday I thought great obviously got a young man in place to take over and push on up just like Others have done but ending up with Olly is not what I had in mind and as I say which other set of fans would be happy with this appointment I can't think of any. Journeyman Manager complete opposite of what we require.

Comment

I'm still holding on to a sliver of hope that he hasn't actually been appointed.

Comment

Shows you how out of their depth our chairman, owners and d.o.f are. To not have a opan in place or a specific target shows yet more incompetence.

Comment

Well, he's got to the end of the season unless we look doomed. Underwhelmed.

Another clue to the ambition at the club.

Comment

No ambition and even less if OOC goes against them. Then we will see how much of a nice Mr Fernandes is.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      To be fair to him he deserves 100% backing from the fans and rightly so but the focus needs to be our board who have decided on this.
                      Bang on mate ! Like I said by no means my first choice but will certainly get the atmosphere on a match day up a notch which has been suffering for a while now . And to be honest I would be very suprised if we don't improve on what we have seen under jfh

Comment

Short term he will improve us for sure but really concerns me the boards vision at the moment.

Comment

He won't take the job short term,he was preaching to Les at the Leeds game that a new manager at QPR must be given time to build .

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Short term he will improve us for sure but really concerns me the boards vision at the moment.
                            Les is the biggest problem, then TF,no decent manager will have anything to do with us while they remain.look who applied for the job,tells you everything!!!,the PR team will say "we got our man" !!!!!,but nobody will believe that 's h I t

Comment

Rebel who is in charge Les or Fernandes? The man in charge is the problem and has been for 5 and a bit years.

Comment

Working...
                              X