May I be the first to congratulate Holloway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May I be the first to congratulate Holloway

Welcome back Olly and Bircham and a promotion for Furlong , good luck to all of you
    Holloway Out !! (Just thought id get that in early )
    Last edited by winalotto; 11-11-2016, 12:12 AM.

Ollie out, just being prepared like a good ex scout
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Right man for the job

Welcome back Ollie

Comment

So it's Olly and Bircham. What's Gino Padula up to these days? Might as well bring them all back.

Comment

Congratulations and good luck to Olli. He must have done well during the interview.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Massive, sad joke if true.

Unbelievably poor decision and whilst I wish him well I really am not looking forward to all the garbage he spouts in the name of trying to be funny.

Grade A clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              So it's Olly and Bircham. What's Gino Padula up to these days? Might as well bring them all back.
              David Bardsley will hopefully get a call..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Brexit trump Ollie
                World going all over the shop

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  Right man for the job

Welcome back Ollie
                  The only man for the job definitely not the right man. Will get right behind him but this is not a great appointment by any stretch of the imagination just hope he proves me completely wrong but his recent record doesn't suggest he will.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    Welcome back Olly and Bircham and a promotion for Furlong , good luck to all of you
                    Holloway Out !! (Just thought it get that in early )
                    Are the lunatics in charge of the asylum?
                    The guy was sacked by Milwall for christ sake.
                    On TV he can't put two words to-gether and can't operate the equipment analysing the game.
                    What are the bosses thinking?
                    Division one maybe.
                    I hope I'm wrong but Sherwood to Swindon!! What a miss for the R's.

Comment

Is this one of the scary clown stories

Comment

It's a cracking signing.

He will add impetus and drive, pride and desire back into the team and the stadium, something desperately needed.

If he allows the players to express themselves and plays to their strengths, we will play good football, which i what i want to to see.

Warnock-esque in a way, entertaining and good to watch, if not your typical tactical mastermind, even in defeat there's usually some fun to the performance. Both he and Warnock had very good and very bad times at the helm of this cub, i'll take a year of those good times right now!

Yeah, would have liked to see Clement come in and make Chery into Ronaldo, but hey ho, there's always next year.

Comment

Does his heart this week always belong to QPR Plymouth Leicester Blackpool Millwall? Very clever man in saying all the right things and come on everyone he has always been on the football money gravy train and made a fortune out of being nothing really special either as a player or manager but despite all that he will get my support while back at the club if true

Comment

So, so underwhelmed if this is true.

If only til the end of the season then maybe, just maybe, it's a reasonable appointment but long term?

Final throw of the dice for LF and TF IMO.

Can't see them surviving when this inevitably goes Pete Tong.

How long can you keep messing up and still have the support of the fans?

Comment

if this is what happens at least we will have some nice anecdotes and general insanity to keep us entertained!

Comment

Working...
                              X