No announcement yet.

"We didn't look our best today but we've pulled."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much Nas as not impressed so far and Chery 3-5 million max?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      How much Nas as not impressed so far and Chery 3-5 million max?
      we got Chery for 2ish mil, I'd say we could sell him right now for at least 5-6 mil.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

He'd say "Can't afford to shop in Arrods... Poundland will have to do!"

Comment

Nas if we were offered that for Chery I would take him there myself

Comment

Hope we took precautions.

Comment

Nas if we were offered that for Chery I would take him there myself
              Well that's your personal opinion... but seeing the sort of players going for upwards of 10 mil, I wouldn't dismiss him just yet.
              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                we got Chery for 2ish mil, I'd say we could sell him right now for at least 5-6 mil.
                If we ever got offered 6 million for Chery i would piggyback him there myself over hot coals.

Comment

Not dimissing Nas just don't see it in him. This is a player who divides opinion and no one is right or wrong just the individuals opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    anyone who watched him at forest would totally disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                      anyone who watched him at forest would totally disagree.
                      Judge a player on 1 match and you can value anyone at less than a mil. But that's not what it's about.

Comment

Not dimissing Nas just don't see it in him. This is a player who divides opinion and no one is right or wrong just the individuals opinion.
                        I understand mate, my personal feelings are that it's the people around him not finishing the chances he makes for them (that backheel for CW being a prime example of many cases, Nasser ElK being clean through and messing it up and so many others too).

Comment

Nas as I said he divides opinion and his performance or in some cases lack of it are not based on others not finishing chances they are more about his sometimes invisible man impressions. Just my thought and neither right nor wrong just what I watch.

Comment

Must of missed all the games where chery has looked like he is worth 5-6 million. 3.5 max and that would be pushing it then

Comment

Have i missed something? Why are we talking about selling all our players?
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2