• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We didn't look our best today but we've pulled."

Olly's appointment in a nutshell.

Lol

Comment

But we did not need to pull today! We could have tried on the saturday night instead...

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        But we did not need to pull today! We could have tried on the saturday night instead...
        Too true, sadly.

Comment

We have ended up with a bird with meat and two veg!

Comment

We have ended up with a bird with meat and two veg!
            Ugh, it's true!

Comment

Really poor from fernandes and co and think as chairman just like flavio had to he needs to move aside because he has learnt nothing and improved nothing over a 5 year period. Not one sellable asset on the pitch tells its own story.

Comment

Really poor from fernandes and co and think as chairman just like flavio had to he needs to move aside because he has learnt nothing and improved nothing over a 5 year period. Not one sellable asset on the pitch tells its own story.
                Look at the bell curve graph of QPR since 2002:

1st div - Holloway
                Championship - Holloway - Gregory - etc. etc. etc. Warnock
                Premiership - Hughes, Redknapp
                Championship - Redknapp
                Premiership - Redknapp, Ramsey
                Championship - Ramsey, JFH... Holloway?

The direction doesn't look good, does it?

Comment

See at least thats a positive, win or lose at least we'll laugh under olly ... imagine what his press conferenc would have been like after the newcastle game!!

Comment

Luongo, Chery, Hall, Smithies, Shodipo, Ingram can all right now be sold for above what we bought them for. Cousins, Ariel, Bidwell, Polter, CW still have time to go for above the value we signed them for.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Nas while I agree to a degree we will not make huge amounts on them someone like Polter no chance as he is what he is.

Comment

Polter is a world class sunday league player

Comment

Doubt we would get our million back for bidwell? Not sure how much they value Chery at either

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Luongo, Chery, Hall, Smithies, Shodipo, Ingram can all right now be sold for above what we bought them for. Cousins, Ariel, Bidwell, Polter, CW still have time to go for above the value we signed them for.
                            Polter lol we paid 1.5 million for him. Thats way over the odds as it is. Shocking footballer, probably wouldn't look out of place in my sunday league team.

Comment

Doubt we would get our million back for bidwell? Not sure how much they value Chery at either
                              100% we will get more for Chery than we bought him for. Bidwell has the potential to go for significantly above what we bought him for.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Working...
                              X