Who's worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    People drama-queening all over the place because our MASSIVE club aren't going to get Rowett, Clement, Warnock, Klinsmann, Guardiola, Ferguson....
    I just hope to see the same people moaning now, posting in a few games time if we get off to a flyer. They only seem to come out the woodwork to have a moan.

There are still fans that need a mentality shift, I agree. We're 18k capacity QPR at this current moment in time.

Comment

When I think, Holloway and Bircham, all I can think of is division one.

Comment

While he would not be my choice he will get my support and I hope he does get off to a flyer as it is about the Rangers winning and having a go. Would have prefered a long term appointment myself but they went a different way and we just need to go with it.

Comment

Appointing a Manager and be successful in our circumstances maybe a matter of luck. We must admit that we does not have the best squad around. We lack goalscorers, we still concede goals and we needs a leader in the middle. Most of our players are looking up to make it big, however, I suspect some of them had tire down to pressure. I do not agree on the combination of how the team was actually built. Looking back to the past and the glory days we all enjoyed, we did not went out and bring five or six players from the lower divisions in one go. We had an established team and players from the lower divisions came one at a time. If they were promising, and most of them were, they find it easy to fit in a good team. But we had a mixture. Some very good players from the academy; some real bargains from the lower divisions and some established players and experienced ones from the Premier. That's how it should be done. And that's what is actually missing atm. We need one or two quality old heads to lead the team. Then the job for any manager will be made easier and we can start enjoy the R's again.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
            Why because they aren't the multi million pound names that some think our billionaire owners will employ? Not glamorous enough for some it would seem.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              I just hope to see the same people moaning now, posting in a few games time if we get off to a flyer. They only seem to come out the woodwork to have a moan.

There are still fans that need a mentality shift, I agree. We're 18k capacity QPR at this current moment in time.
              Agree. No guarantees in football - it'll either work or it won't but the same can be said of whoever takes over.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                We must admit that we does not have the best squad around. We lack goalscorers, we still concede goals and we needs a leader in the middle.
                Can't help reading that in a gollum voice...

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                  Nah we'll tread water under Ollie love to be wrong but that's the best I could see him doing with this squad

Comment

It seems to me that IH has quite a bit of support on here ,,, not from me, backward step ,,

Shows total lack of ambition ,,,, who cares that he's Qpr ,,, I just want the best manager for the role ,,

Love Ollie as a character but not as our manager thanks

Comment

Sk I am exactly the same but then maybe shows the owners are not as in love with the football side as they once were?

Comment

I think he got promoted when he was the Blackpool boss, so he is an entertaining manager who has had success in his career and with a link to the club. I would be happy if it is IH

Comment

Thought, from the title, this thread was about the election of Trump......

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Why because they aren't the multi million pound names that some think our billionaire owners will employ? Not glamorous enough for some it would seem.
                            No. Because that's where I watched them, home and away.

Comment

Working...
                            X