No announcement yet.

Who's worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't stop thinking of gardening leave when I think of the stand up comedian

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      The worry Stanley is people on here think if the 2 of them get the place jumping we will climb the table. Explain to me how the ground being lively will improve the carthorse that is Polter. Another show of incompetence from the board.
      would have been cheaper if uncle employed a few cheerleaders and garbed them up in blue and white.

complete and utter joke of a boardroom, along with the dof.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        would have been cheaper if uncle employed a few cheerleaders and garbed them up in blue and white.

Comment

Hits been against Fernandes for a long while as the man is a slippery #### only into for us for OOC all that nice bloke image is rubbish. Rather have Anit, Bernie and Flav back as at least there was ambition and a plan. Yes they ####ed things up but ultimately got the job done. What we got with this mob in charge?

Comment

Not worried but grossly underwhelmed ! We are where we are for years to come and you can thank Teflon

Comment

well we definitely got our rangers back
              R's

Comment

I'm gunna call us having a good season under olly. people have gotta realise that however much we don't want to admit it, we're a sinking ship and a pretty crap club overall tbh ... lots of stuff is wrong with qpr from the bottom right to the top. We're in no position to pick and choose who we want as anyone who comes in comes into a negative environment with a hell of a lot of rebuilding to do, on and off the pitch.

What we do need is a character to give us and the team some inspiration as god knows we've gone through so much shite for the past 10 years, from briatore to bosingwa we've had more frustration in the past 10 years than we have in the 50 before that!

As much as i'd have loved to have seen clement or rowett, they're not the right guys right now, olly is. he's very good at this level and very good at working with crap and underperforming clubs. The players and us need someone to get them believing again. i know one things for sure and thats that if he is appointed then for the first time in a while i'll be really looking forward to our next game rather than being hopeful and mainly going because i love qpr.

if olly does shite then i'll look like a right tool for this comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

Absolutely cracks me up how you get DoF into EVERY post. Must be a gift.

Comment

I am worried, yes. If Olli is appointed I fear we will get relegated. I feel, he is not a good at sorting out a defence at all. Zola is my candidate now..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Farks me off being negative with ANY type of appointment - and this message board does it all the time.

Criticize all you want after a period of time where the new employee has been given enough time, but don't coat it off before they've even got in the door.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        Not worried at all, couldn't care less than Sherwood has gone elsewhere, in fac I am glad.

Hollowa being bookies favourite means naff all, the favourite in a new manager race changes daily. Relax mate.
                        Couldn't imagine you ever worrying, Matty.......

Comment

But he is not a new employee he is returning after 10 years when slung on gardening leave. Nice bloke and done wonders last time around but things are never the same 2nd time around as Francis's stint proved.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            But he is not a new employee he is returning after 10 years when slung on gardening leave. Nice bloke and done wonders last time around but things are never the same 2nd time around as Francis's stint proved.
                            Warnock farking returned after a period of a few years on a temp basis, and many Rangers fan ended up crying for him to get back in permanently! Ridiculous.

Comment

I would have had Warnock over JFH all day long and no problem saying it but going back a 10 stretch for a pundit does not show too much ambition.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                Warnock farking returned after a period of a few years
                                A lot of things have changed in football since Olly was here.

Comment

Working...
                                X