No announcement yet.

Who's worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest worry for me is Bircham a die hard Rangers fan yes but assistant manager no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      The biggest worry for me is Bircham a die hard Rangers fan yes but assistant manager no thanks.
      Totally agree. Another car crash appointment in the making.

Comment

The most frustrating thing is last year's statement of intent to bring the Club into the 21st Century and rebuild from the ground up. Ollie is so last Century and it makes the project of the last 12 months even more pointless than it actually was as we are not going to move forward and grow with Ollie at the helm. Having said that, we can but hope to be entertained for the first time in years
        #standuptocancer
        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
          Not being a doom monger here but the world has changed so much since them days and the championship has evolved even further.
          Agreed!

How anybody can think Ollie is the solution to our problems is beyond me. Short term planning at its finest. Sure he might give the club a bit of a lift this season....hell we might even make a push for the playoffs. Then what if we, some how, some way fluked it (again) and got promoted? What then? is Holloway the man you want in charge? The same man who's failed time and time again at the highest level as a manager. The man who, admitted he wasn't cut out for the job in the prem and resigned when at Palace? You Holloway fan boys think he is going to bring on the likes of Shodipo and our other youth team prospects? because he has a brilliant track record of doing that doesn't he!

Holloway is our past and that's where he belongs. He's a relic. He took us over when we had ZERO expectations. We were happy to just have a club at the time he took over. That's all changed now. Ironically it'll be the same fan boys so desperate to see him take over that will be the ones disgruntled if we aren't challenging for the playoffs at the end of the season. The same fans that were no doubt clamouring for Warnock because they are a bunch of impatient spoilt brats who don't think LONG TERM.

Comment

The worry Stanley is people on here think if the 2 of them get the place jumping we will climb the table. Explain to me how the ground being lively will improve the carthorse that is Polter. Another show of incompetence from the board.

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
              Agreed!

How anybody can think Ollie is the solution to our problems is beyond me. Short term planning at its finest. Sure he might give the club a bit of a lift this season....hell we might even make a push for the playoffs. Then what if we, some how, some way fluked it (again) and got promoted? What then? is Holloway the man you want in charge? The same man who's failed time and time again at the highest level as a manager. The man who, admitted he wasn't cut out for the job in the prem and resigned when at Palace? You Holloway fan boys think he is going to bring on the likes of Shodipo and our other youth team prospects? because he has a brilliant track record of doing that doesn't he!

Holloway is our past and that's where he belongs. He's a relic. He took us over when we had ZERO expectations. We were happy to just have a club at the time he took over. That's all changed now. Ironically it'll be the same fan boys so desperate to see him take over that will be the ones disgruntled if we aren't challenging for the playoffs at the end of the season. The same fans that were no doubt clamouring for Warnock because they are a bunch of impatient spoilt brats who don't think LONG TERM.
              Out of the realistic managers available to us, who would you want?
              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                Out of the realistic managers available to us, who would you want?
                Controversially I'd have been alright with Tim Sherwood. Now though? Depends on who you classify as being "realistic". I'd have no problems with Rowett or Clement. Id even take Zola over Holloway.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  The worry Stanley is people on here think if the 2 of them get the place jumping we will climb the table. Explain to me how the ground being lively will improve the carthorse that is Polter. Another show of incompetence from the board.
                  As someone else said, Olly would play with two strikers and two wingers, but how many would we ship at the other end?

Comment

Going to need more than just up and at em tactics to improve this set of players.

Comment

Stanley. The mind boggles at how many bad calls a chairman can make in the time this clown has been in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        As someone else said, Olly would play with two strikers and two wingers, but how many would we ship at the other end?
                        Loads wanting 2 strikers and wingers so we shall see

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post
                          Controversially I'd have been alright with Tim Sherwood. Now though? Depends on who you classify as being "realistic". I'd have no problems with Rowett or Clement. Id even take Zola over Holloway.
                          Understand where you are coming from.

However Sherwood shows what he is about after taking the DoF job at Swindon, but also saying he's going to pick team etc. Arrogant without anything to show for it.
                          I personally don't think Rowett has done a good job at Birmingham but that's only by me going by what I saw when they've played us recently. Looked more boring than we were.
                          Clement was my number one choice, but Real Madrid and Bayern Munich coach with a transfer budget relatively tight, I wouldn't be interested if i were him.
                          My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                            Loads wanting 2 strikers and wingers so we shall see
                            But would prefer to draw 3-3 than 0-0

Comment

Not worried but far from being inspired. Like Olly but no way is he the way forward, everyone else we went for has turned us down.

Comment

Holloway would / will be a good appointment.

Never going to satisfy the majority on here though - far too many thinking managers are just sitting in jobs waiting for QPR to come knocking.

Comment

Working...
                                X