• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITK Silence is deafening

Where's JJB's taxi driving brother?
    Dave's Views?
    Is anybody out there???

Just you Jean
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Not ITK but anyone that I know that knows anything is saying it will most likely be Holloway!

Comment

He interviewed well according to the Standard. Legend, but retrograde step.

Comment

Originally posted by JeanD View Post
          He interviewed well according to the Standard.
          Which means absolutely zilch. There is no serious money for any of them, biggest indicator that no one is ITK.

Comment

Originally posted by JeanD View Post
            He interviewed well according to the Standard. Legend, but retrograde step.
            Wouldn't trust anything in the Standard to be fair. West London papers are about the only ones that ever seem to genuinely have any decent info when it comes to QPR.

I'm not a fan of this appointment, if Ollie is indeed the guy we're hiring. Holloway isn't terrible and if he gets the team fired up he could be brilliant. He could also be utter toilet as my Millwall mates keep reminding me. All in all there were a load of better managers out there if we really wanted them.

I guess this is the easy appointment though isn't it? 90% of the fans will be either OK with it or happy with it, Ollie probably doesn't want too much cash, no doubt Fernandes bought into Ollies general charisma and enthusiasm at interview and (if you ignore a couple of jobs that went seriously t*ts up), he actually has a half decent record in this league!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Not ITK but anyone that I know that knows anything is saying it will most likely be Holloway!
              Report on the org Ollie heavey odds on with sky bet sky claiming announcement imminent

Comment

Olly would of given the most passionate interview that's for sure - Let's hope his tactical nous backs up his passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  Wouldn't trust anything in the Standard to be fair. West London papers are about the only ones that ever seem to genuinely have any decent info when it comes to QPR.

I'm not a fan of this appointment, if Ollie is indeed the guy we're hiring. Holloway isn't terrible and if he gets the team fired up he could be brilliant. He could also be utter toilet as my Millwall mates keep reminding me. All in all there were a load of better managers out there if we really wanted them.

I guess this is the easy appointment though isn't it? 90% of the fans will be either OK with it or happy with it, Ollie probably doesn't want too much cash, no doubt Fernandes bought into Ollies general charisma and enthusiasm at interview and (if you ignore a couple of jobs that went seriously t*ts up), he actually has a half decent record in this league!
                  How many would be cheaper him and Birch would come for two Bob apiece to be at their club

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    Report on the org Ollie heavey odds on with sky bet sky claiming announcement imminent
                    Bookies favourites can be red herrings though, can't they?!!

On this one though I reckon they're right. As I say, anyone that I know who has any decent insight into whats going on at the club is saying Holloway. I also think they have probably interviewed just about everyone on their list by now.

Comment

At least he is 'one of ours'. Shouldn't really be a criteria tho'

Comment

If true, they fvcked up again. What a missed opportunity.

He's only being appointed because he'll work with Les for lowish pay and he ticks the sentiment box.

Comment

All ended in tears last time. Remember when Kenny Jackett was called 'the brains behind Holloway'. What's he done to enrich/improve himself since?

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            If true, they fvcked up again. What a missed opportunity.

He's only being appointed because he'll work with Les for lowish pay and he ticks the sentiment box.
                            Yes maybe but thats where we are until dof goes

Comment

Olly is actually a prettu good manager with a few promotions under his belt on a limited budget. hes a great manager for getting players to play out of their skins with confidence for him and hes great at getting the crowd to back the team more. I think hes the kind of manager we need right now, the atmosphere is shite, the team plays shite, are players have no confidence and other teams look at us as relegation fodder. The club will be in safe hands under olly and out of all the guys interviewed tou can gurrente that he cares about qpr more than any of them and i imagine his drive to turn us around will be second to none

Comment

Working...
                              X