ITK Silence is deafening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeanD View Post
    Remember when Kenny Jackett was called 'the brains behind Holloway'.
    lets re-live the meltdown with Birch as mastermind.... you couldn't make it up, could you......

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
      Olly is actually a prettu good manager with a few promotions under his belt on a limited budget. hes a great manager for getting players to play out of their skins with confidence for him and hes great at getting the crowd to back the team more. I think hes the kind of manager we need right now, the atmosphere is shite, the team plays shite, are players have no confidence and other teams look at us as relegation fodder. The club will be in safe hands under olly and out of all the guys interviewed tou can gurrente that he cares about qpr more than any of them and i imagine his drive to turn us around will be second to none
      Couldn't agree more Corbray.

Comment

Hope you are both right. Obvs.

Comment

That's because no one ever really knows, other than those who are very close to the club, wouldn't say there are many on this site who would have privileged to that access

Comment

Ollie wouldn't be my first choice but I think he will gain the fans back and the players. He will bring passion back which has been desperately lacking. Sho

Comment

All we might need is LR rocking and full again to kick on up the table with this team - and this is what Olly and Birch would do, improve the gates and passion.

Us fans have carried very average Rangers sides to perform well beyond their means at LR before - all because of the atmosphere.

Comment

Talksport say Ollie & Birch

Comment

Could be worse. I was firmly in the 'anyone but JFH but please not Chrissie Powell because he has failed before' camp.

Comment

Working...
                  X