not sherwood then....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Luongo's pretty good.

This just shows how things work behind the scenes. Spurs, QPR, Swindon, English football in general - all run by mates helping each other get into jobs and agents/lawyers taking a cut from it all. Don't want to be negative but I think there's severe limits to what we can achieve under this lot...

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post

This just shows how things work behind the scenes. Spurs, QPR, Swindon, English football in general - all run by mates helping each other get into jobs and agents/lawyers taking a cut from it all.
      No doubt. I think it's highly unlikely Sherwood would be managing a 3rd tier team if the owner wasn't his best mate. It's something that generally works out OK for us, considering we are in the 3rd tier and Power's contacts are mainly higher up. We get some good loans from higher up as well.

Comment

What is the Swindon supporters take on Sherwood?

Comment

Mostly positive. I know he comes in for quite a lot of criticism but he's still quite a coup for an unfashionable league 1 team. Getting off to a good start helps. He's also talked the talk so far in mentioning some areas that need fixing.

Comment

Good luck this season and from what I have seen Doughty is doing great for you.

Comment

Cheers. And yeah, Doughty's doing well for us. He's just come back from an appendicitis operation and he was missed when he was out.

Comment

Working...
              X