Gus Poyet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gus Poyet

About to part company with Betis,did ok at Brighton,passionate,ex spuds,perfect.

Phantom s hitter no thanks

Comment

Wonderful news��

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Phantom s hitter no thanks
        Really!
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

How dare you mention a manager who has only ever won anything at League 1 level !

Comment

No thanks

Comment

Ex chelsea player - fits the bill

Comment

Whats his relationship like with les and chris?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  Whats his relationship like with les and chris?
                  SH IT

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                    SH IT
                    That good
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

SH IT
                      "I know Les well. He knows what he wants and is a very professional person. He will make decisions and will makes things clear.

"He is a good character. He’s a top-class bloke who will do well in any role he is given. I’m sure he will have an impact."

Gus Poyet on Les Ferdinand...
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        "I know Les well. He knows what he wants and is a very professional person. He will make decisions and will makes things clear.

"He is a good character. He’s a top-class bloke who will do well in any role he is given. I’m sure he will have an impact."

Gus Poyet on Les Ferdinand...
                        He has definitely had an impact

Comment

He has definitely had an impact
                          I have a sneaking suspicion that perhaps it's your relationship with Les that's sh it... but I can't be sure...
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

I have a sneaking suspicion that perhaps it's your relationship with Les that's sh it... but I can't be sure...
                            When he was a player relationship was great,but not really seen him much on a personal basis to since then.

Top man actually came to see my neighbours young son in hospital who had cancer but as a dof not for me

Comment

You sure now

Comment

Working...
                              X