Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there one manager who would be universally accepted on this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clueless and totally out of their depth

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
      It's baffling mate. The owners seem really confused. They say things but do the opposite. We're in a transition, that's fine but stick with that then.

They sacked Jimmy for not being in the promotion shake up but they, including Ferdinand make comments like we need stability, we're not paying high fees or wages any more, we're signing players who have potential and we need time to work with them etc. Yet they employ inexperienced cheap managers and sack them for not getting results. It makes absolutely no sense!

I actually agree Jimmy should have gone but it was for the football he served up, his unbelievable team selection and tactics not being 6 points off the playoffs.

I'd love to meet Ferdinand and Tony and ask them what exactly they want? You can't expect to do what they're doing financially yet still compete with the likes of Newcastle, Derby, Villa, Norwich etc.
      know what they want a good hiding

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
        They sacked Jimmy for not being in the promotion shake up
        There is way much more to it than just that IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          Nah, not unacceptable - I'd accept and back whoever gets it.

Clement just not for me right now. Would like someone with a bit more experience, like Rowett, Holloway, even Karl Robinson.
          I think the point that the other guys were making is that we'd all range from being very happy to reasonably happy.

I get the feeling that certain other appointments would not be so widely well received.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            Rowett works with a DoF
            That's good because I said most managers and it would seem that it could be acceptable to Rowett then.

Many of us on here would be happy enough with either him or Clement.

As long as QPR are playing good football & we can see improvements in results and the players development fans will be happier and hopefully more patient.

Comment

Working...
            X