player recruitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• player recruitment

with all the names linked some will be able to attract better players than others. so who would be the best on list for squad recruitment iyo?
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Well the names on the list are on it due to doing a job on a low budget. Basically scraping the barrel. I think that tells you everything about the direction we're heading. Yet they demand challenging for promotion, absolute shambles!

Comment

We pay decent wages, even if its not compared to what we use to. So the manager doesn't matter to much in my opinion.

I saw Jordan Rhodes isn't getting much game time at Boro. A cheeky loan deal for him in January could be pretty decent! Simples this managerial malarky

Comment

Rowlett or clement are the non brain dead answers, rge lazy despreate" Christ there is no one left but we must pick someone,so bring in the scaked Millwall man

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          We pay decent wages, even if its not compared to what we use to. So the manager doesn't matter to much in my opinion.

I saw Jordan Rhodes isn't getting much game time at Boro. A cheeky loan deal for him in January could be pretty decent! Simples this managerial malarky
          Don't you think the likes of Newcastle, Derby, Villa, Norwich etc will be in for him? They'll blow us out the water.

Comment

More chance of signing Nick Rhodes from Duran Duran.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

He could easily get in a lower table premier league team. Personally dont get why he isnt playing instead of negredo as he has been as useless as I expected.

Comment

Working...
              X