No announcement yet.

How many serious contenders are there ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many serious contenders are there ?

Firstly it was all Timmy time then it was Paul Clement , now it's suddenly gone to two Olliy or Rowett

Rowett all the way.

Comment

Just not mad oily !!

Comment

I just think it's a lot of jurnos throwing names out there , all we really know is they will still be holding interviews and that Robinson was interviewed yesterday

Comment

I will say there 2 top choices were clement and rowett and they are now exploring back ups. Ollie and Robinson.

Comment

To ollies credit, he wouldnt be a terrible appointment. Sure he did bad at millwall but he also massively overachieved at blackpool and palace on very little money. He'd be a safe manager to appoint imo and someone who cares deeply about the club which is what we need

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              I will say there 2 top choices were clement and rowett and they are now exploring back ups. Ollie and Robinson.
              Think this is correct.

Top two choices would be Rowett and Clement, if unavailable - Have to go for next best option on a 12 month contract and I think they'll be leaning more toward Olly.

Remember after he left us he did actually get two teams promoted to the prem.

Didn't do too badly at Millwall either, kept them up first time around.

Comment

Id say it is definitely between Clement and Sherwood with Holloway and Robinson a back-up if they can't afford the 1st 2.

Comment

Rowett is not a dead duck or a done deal yet

Comment

warnock and ollie are the only ones that guarantee promotion so it must be olly he got blackpool promoted with a bunch of amateurs,and that goes down in history as the greatest ever aqchievement in this division

rowett and clement are just paperboys they are a pile of crap

give me bill shankly or brian clough or ian holloway these managers always win
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I still wouldn't rule out Steve Cotterill

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                        I still wouldn't rule out Steve Cotterill
                        Right out at 25s. Whack a tenner on. I have on all of them . Ha.

Comment

I had a score on Clement at 8/1 and Rowett at 12s. Heart over head tbh both look very unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                            Right out at 25s. Whack a tenner on. I have on all of them . Ha.
                            I put money on him and Clement so that's both of them out of the running

Comment

Ally McCoist was mentioned !!!

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...ames-12152424?

Comment

Working...
                              X