Gary Rowett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    The fact that the breaking news on most Birmingham forums is the Birmingham City monopoly game would probably say Rowett to QPR is absolute nonsense.

More chance of us unveiling Jasper Carrott than Gary Rowett.
    I think it might be more down to the fact that we're just not headline news anymore i.e. no-one gives a fvck about us anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      I think it might be more down to the fact that we're just not headline news anymore i.e. no-one gives a fvck about us anymore.
      Maybe but you would think that Birmingham fans would be going loopy if the best manager they've had in years was talking to a league rival wouldn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/q...ett-as-manager

New article from dave mc. Not sure what to make of the article but i'd love rowett to come here although clement is still my first choice!
        Does this guy actually know anything?

Comment

Maybe but you would think that Birmingham fans would be going loopy if the best manager they've had in years was talking to a league rival wouldn't you?
          Agree. He'll be going no-where.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Agree. He'll be going no-where.
            Exactly.

Think it is simply between Sherwood, Robinson, Clement and Holloway. I'd put my money on Clement (which I'd take) as TF will be swayed by twitter.

Comment

Get him
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Exactly.

Think it is simply between Sherwood, Robinson, Clement and Holloway. I'd put my money on Clement (which I'd take) as TF will be swayed by twitter.
                Would love to know exactly what is going on behind the scenes. Why wait until Weds to go and get Rowett, why didn't we go after him from the outset or did we? Has Clement turned us down again, or is his football philospophy too similar to Jimmy's. Why has Sherwood been 1-5 on twice now but not joined us? Someone knows all these answers :-)

Comment

According to http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...names-12152424 Birmingham have refused us permission to speak to him.

Comment

Who would be better for us, Rowett or Clement?
                    Or is either of the two the dream.

Comment

Wonder if he fancies speaking to us? If he does then could be game on.

Comment

Great isn't it all this speculation , especially in international week when there's nowt going on

Comment

just wish the club would hurry up and appoint someone

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                            just wish the club would hurry up and appoint someone
                            No let's have a few more days with a few more names , gives us all something to think about

Comment

Got to be Ollie both him and Birch would take a tenner a week each to come back

Comment

Would prefer Clement but be very happy with Rowett. Unfortunately we've got no chance of landing either. Looks like it's Holloway. Buckle in folks, it's going to be a bumpy ride #relegationbattle

Comment

Working...
                                X