No announcement yet.

Marco Silva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't really know him ,,,,What is his pedigree ,,, could be a good option in what you're all saying ,,,

Problem is he would have to get through the Les Mafia

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
      What is his pedigree
      An excellent one: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_...agerial_career

Comment

Thx Stan ,,, just had a peruse at his CV and very much like what I saw ,,,

He has my vote but would he come here ??? Could there be any substance in this or I take it we have just plucked his name out of thin air ,,

Let's put his name right out there !!

Comment

Thx Stan ,,, just had a peruse at his CV and very much like what I saw ,,,

He has my vote but would he come here ???
          Well he's currently out of work, so who knows. Surely at least make an enquiry though?

Let's put his name right out there !!
          I agree. If nothing else, at least for the club to take note.

Comment

Better get in touch with Tony pronto Stan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Better get in touch with Tony pronto Stan.
              That Twitter-circus-malarkey aint my bag at all Hubble. I'll leave that to someone else if they're so inclined. At least this thread is out there.

We shouldn't be doing the club's job for them anyway. And if they are doing their jobs right then they should at least be aware of and considering someone like Silva. But if QPR managers get appointed on the strength of how much the fans bombard the Chairman on Twitter then something's very wrong with the whole process, and the club really is a circus.

Comment

I think it is a circus Stan, given the etymology of circus is Latin for circle or round.... and it's definitely merry-go-round.

There was a post by Kev somewhere suggesting the influence of social media on TFs thinking and I would say it has some merit. Social media pressure is a very strong factor these days.

Comment

If that's truly the case then I'm happily steering well clear of it Hubs.

I find it all quite insane to be perfectly honest.

WATRB is plenty enough for me

Comment

Marco silva. I hadn't even heard of him until this thread. Looked at his cv. Go for it! Give him time though and let him manage!!!

Comment

Have stated before that Silva would be my target but I just cant see it happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X