• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
    Fck it, make him player/manager.
    Radical. I like it.

Comment

Toe rag who deserves no more out of the game. Bled us for nearly 15 million over 4 years

Comment

Absolutely would.

Comment

Not for me.

Barton is like one of those really fit but high maintenance girlfriends that you had when you were younger. Some nice memories and some good times, but overall not worth the ball ache!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Not for me.

Barton is like one of those really fit but high maintenance girlfriends that you had when you were younger. Some nice memories and some good times, but overall not worth the ball ache!
            Your analogy might not resonate with many on here mate...

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Your analogy might not resonate with many on here mate...

What you suggesting Hubs, that the lads on here don't know how to nick a bird?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                To be fair leaders don't let their team down by getting sent off on the final day, offer out managers, headbut teammates and stub cigars out On youth teamears. He's not a leader he's a ####ing c*** and a poor footballer who's at the end of his very average career. I can't actually believe anyone would want him back he's a parasite
                this but using the word c*nt at least 7 times more
                My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

No.

Scumbag and a liability, not to mention 1 good season out of 3 for us.

Comment

Barton is a very good Championship player but he will upset the group and we simply cannot go back to those days.

NO

Comment

In a flash better than anything what we got anywhere in our club, but not on extortionate wages?

Comment

Purely on footballing terms then yes, however he brings other stuff with him that we can do without now.

You didn't mention the wages he would want, I'm guessing this would be another stumbling block before anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          In a flash better than anything what we got anywhere in our club, but not on extortionate wages?
                          Better than Sandro the saviour?

Comment

No chance. He's a nasty corrosive influence with a severe personality disorder.

Comment

Hes 80/1 to manage us.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                                Nope but i can see him going to a play off contending team.

Hes an idiot though, could have had a very respectable career playing for top 8 teams and more caps for england but his attitude completely let him down
                                love him or loathe him he's no idiot , cash wise he's made for life , 9 million pile in kew , house in portugal , race horses and a few quid in the bank , and he don't have to get up in the morning at 6am

Comment

Working...
                                X