No announcement yet.

Barton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey is a proper smug looney aloof git,but id have him back in a heart beat.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Let's his team down, let's himself down and let's the fans down so Yes! from me.

Comment

people dont get joey,Joey is the first person ever in history to be educated and from liverpool. This shocks all us non mickey mousers and alienates him from the mickey #### heads. throw in years off listening to the smiths has made our Joey into the confused soul he is. But i like Joey.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I would not only have him back, I reckon he should have his own statue on Ellerslie.

http://m.stokesentinel.co.uk/stoke-c...ail/story.html

Comment

He's far to good for the championship surely

Comment

Thought he was brilliant in our championship season but poor in both premier league campaigns, sums up his level imo.

I'd take him all day long right now on an 18 month deal.

I'd have thought he'd go back to Burnley though, as he had a great season for them and Joey thinks he's more than good enough to play at that level.

Comment

He will still expect to be paid fortunes as he has done for the past 8 years or so.

Comment

Wow am amazed at how many folks want that overrated self-serving scumbag back at our club... I know that we are in a desperate state at present but REALLY???? The bloke is vermin and has just been kicked out of Rangers FFS and people want to welcome the bloke back with open arms... I could go out on the pitch and shout a lot and misplace passes but I wouldn't cause any grief amongst my teammates...!

Comment

In all honesty when he concentrates on football he is a decent player , thinks he's better than he is but he is a good footballer, it's all the other stuff that comes along with him all what he brings on himself , and he wouldn't come back here anyway , as someone has posted , probably go back to Burnley

Comment

Originally posted by BuffooneRy View Post
                      Wow am amazed at how many folks want that overrated self-serving scumbag back at our club... I know that we are in a desperate state at present but REALLY???? The bloke is vermin and has just been kicked out of Rangers FFS and people want to welcome the bloke back with open arms... I could go out on the pitch and shout a lot and misplace passes but I wouldn't cause any grief amongst my teammates...!
                      Amazing isn't it

Comment

He should gaze at himself in a mirror until he dies.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          He should gaze at himself in a mirror until he dies.
                          When he looks in the mirror, like a visionary he truly can see what no one else sees, a decent footballer

Comment

Whatever you think of him he is nobodys fool when it comes down to wonga.

Comment

Fck it, make him player/manager.

Comment

He could have achieved so much more in his career but his mouth always let him down
                                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                                X