Pearson plunge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearson plunge

Had a little dekko on the exchanges (betfair). Only 9k in the Betfair market so must be treated with caution but someone has lumped on Pearson in the last few hours making him the jolly. After that Paul / Tim / Olly. Keep an eye on THIS LINK as the week goes on.

Didn't him and Hoos have a falling out?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Didn't him and Hoos have a falling out?
      Indeed they did (Leicester's rise co-incided with Hoos getting the boot) and I would have thought Hoos plus Les would mean Pearson steered well clear, he doesn't like interference. Which means that heavy trading in his direction would be significant. That hasn't happened yet.

This exchange was notorious for insider trading back in the less regulated days so always worth keeping a weather eye, lots of asia money in Betfair exchanges....

Comment

Can get 28/1 right now with sky bet. Kerr Ching.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          Had a little dekko on the exchanges (betfair). Only 9k in the Betfair market so must be treated with caution but someone has lumped on Pearson in the last few hours making him the jolly. After that Paul / Tim / Olly. Keep an eye on THIS LINK as the week goes on.
          Lumped?! Someone had £10 on him ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Can get 28/1 right now with sky bet. Kerr Ching.
            help yourself..... posted it because it seemed so unlikely.

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
            Lumped?! Someone had £10 on him ffs.
            EDIT (18.44) £130 traded on him. Still nothing but the betfair market is worth keeping an eye on.
            Last edited by hal9thou; 08-11-2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Can't have Pearson must be a last resort
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

EDIT (18.44) £130 traded on him. Still nothing but the betfair market is worth keeping an eye on.
                Where are you looking? There has been £15.99 traded on Pearson!!! Screenshot link below.

https://postimg.org/image/nd2kx37pf/
                Last edited by Mattyqpr; 08-11-2016, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Where are you looking? There has been £15.99 traded on Pearson!!!
                  £15.99??? Fck me, couldn't even scrape up the extra penny!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoop-du-Jour View Post
                    £15.99??? Fck me, couldn't even scrape up the extra penny!
                    Haha tbf, they're saving a penny as it'll never be him

Comment

I think you've got yourself confused mate. You're including the amounts that are available to back. For example there is £125 available to back at 2.00 but that hasn't been matched. Pearson has had a bet of £10 at 18.00 and £6 at 38.00 placed on him, that's all.

Comment

The odds have been up and down all day due to the fact no one actually knows what is going on. Happens all the time with these markets.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          The odds have been up and down all day due to the fact no one actually knows what is going on. Happens all the time with these markets.
                          And that TF placing bets and he's doing the interviews

Comment

Duck me not Pearson, we all thought Jimmy was dull. Can't stand the man, bully boy who hasn't had a proper slap in his life.
                            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

You're including the amounts that are available to back.
                              spot on, my bad... i'm guessing the whole market must have been formed recently as there's only 9 and a bit grand in it, nothing by betfair standards. Still think its worth keeping an eye on over the coming days.

Comment

Working...
                              X