Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the end my friends

Comment

I'm just enjoying watching the Clinton supporters displaying the same stoicism as our very own Remainers

Seriously? Quivering voices and tears all over the place? Bunch of wimps.

Been a great year for the world of politics, with the various establishments and their assumed superiority taking a good kicking.

Was highly entertaining listening to Alex Salmond on the radio through the night being reminded of the result of the Scottish Independence referendum, a conservative majority at the General Election, the wonderful Brexit vote and now President Trump. Just a shame I couldn't see his face.

Comment

Even writing President Trump fills me with fear

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
          Even writing President Trump fills me with fear
          What have you got to fear?

Comment

Armageddon

Comment

Armageddon
              You obviously ignored some of the replies to you on the first page but this link may help you sleep a little better tonight http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeffre...b_9168938.html

Comment

Armageddon
                Better for UK with trade agreements, and a safer world without the Clintons in power.

Comment

Trump.as I like him and I like saying Trump. Also rhymes with few of me favourite words- rump and dump.
                  "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                  London Pride is a flower that's free.
                  London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                  And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

if i was a septic ,id have voted Trump ,just because Clinton represents everything that is wrong in politics
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I love his hair, good result there. Stops the swell of the rising abduls!
                      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                        Bit of a cynic me, but in my opinion if voting really mattered or made a change they wouldn't let us do it.

If the world was really at threat with Trump in charge, do you think Toothless inbred chuck from Texas would have a say? Same as over here, if leaving the EU was to put this country at risk, would jobless Dave from Grimsby have a say?

Trump himself will not be able to start a war or sit at his desk and press the big red button.

My opinion of course. (Cue Donald firing nuclear missiles at North Korea).
                        The problem is he doesn't need to actually start a physical war to cause a huge problem. All he needs to do is continue to make those harbouring extreme political views feel entitled to air them and act upon them. If the president of the USA feels its ok to victimise Mexicans or blacks or Muslims or the poor, why shouldn't the man on the street, within America and beyond. If the worlds leading superpower (arguably) can choose a leader who spouts hate and talks about punching people in the face, why shouldn't anyone else in the world feels it's ok to go out and hate people or be violent to them based on their ethnic group or religion.

I read somewhere that in the 2 years that Donald Trump has been campaigning, KKK affiliated White Supremacist groups have gone from the verge of no longer existing to in excess of 200 chapters. Now you could argue some of that could be down to the current climate of Islamic Terrorism but having a man who is quite clearly bigoted like Trump in the public eye so prominently has to also be a huge factor.

The world needs Trump like a hole in the head at the moment. Countering extremism with more extremism is a very, very dangerous game. America selecting Trump also sets a very dangerous precedent for other, previously moderate societies that have allowed extremist views and politics to become more commonplace in recent years. We're are undoing everything that our Grandparents went to war for years ago!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                          It's hilarious to see how much they're freaking out on the Guardian website. It's the end of the civilised world apparently. The establishment lackeys just don't get it. But the system is definitely broken and this will only hasten its demise, IMO.
                          I don't really understand your glee Hubble..

You do realise that the climate change that you are so vocal about...doesn't exist according to this c##t.....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                            I don't really understand your glee Hubble..

You do realise that the climate change that you are so vocal about...doesn't exist according to this c##t.....
                            This goes some way to explaining how I feel Johnny:

https://medium.com/@omarkamel/im-ara...891#.va3doha5y

I feel gleeful because the establishment has been confounded, and that always makes me feel good. Sure, it may be something of a pyrrhic victory, but you take them where you can. But more seriously, and following on from that very interesting perspective in the article I've linked, I feel a Clinton presidency would only have delivered not just more of the same bullsh1t (although possibly worse in terms of war/aggressive foreign policy), but it would have continued to suppress the festering sore that is the psyche of America. With Trump, it's all coming out into the open. We need all this repressed rage to come out. Whilst it has remained in the shadows, it has had a darkly pernicious effect upon America and the world. With Trump, it's out in the open.

Comment

This is - IMO - the first massive positive of Trump's election. If you've been following TTIP/TTP you'll have an opinion on this. For me TTIP represents/represented a huge threat to our sovereignty and gave unprecedented power to big corporations - an incredibly dangerous thing:

It appears the entire 'ObamaTrade' farce is collapsing under the weight of its secrecy and corporatocracy in the immediate aftermath of Trump's triumph. First this morning, Bloomberg reported that EU Trade Commissioner Cecilia Malmstrom said EU-U.S. negotiations on a free-trade agreement are on hold, and now WSJ reports that the Obama administration on Friday gave up all hope of enacting its sweeping Pacific trade agreement, denting American prestige in the regions at a time when China is flexing its economic and military muscle.

Full article well worth a read for those following all this:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-trump-victory

Comment

Trumph. But I wanted Sanders
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X