Clinton or Trump and why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    It's hilarious to see how much they're freaking out on the Guardian website. It's the end of the civilised world apparently. The establishment lackeys just don't get it. But the system is definitely broken and this will only hasten its demise, IMO.
    Power to the people !
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Incredible that Donald has won

I haven't followed it at all, but how bad must Hilary have been to lose to him?!

Our media seem to have cherry picked snippets of Trump's campaign and painted him as totally idi0t, but there must be more to him else 180million odd people wouldn't have voted for him... Surely?!

I have to say, it seems in the last year or so (what with Brexit also), it would appear the people are utterly fed up with "the establishment" and are actually doing something about it.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        Well they are both hideous aren't they? How a nation of 325 million people can come up with these 2 morons as their presidential election candidates is beyond me.

Of the 2 it has to be Clinton though, doesn't it? Yes, she's a turd but I can't see her causing anywhere near as much trouble as Trump will. His global policy is what worries me the most. To have a guy that clearly has such a poor understanding of the world beyond Americas borders in such an influential global position is downright dangerous, and not just for the US, for the world. Particularly given the current political climate in the West with extremism (both Islamic and Far Right) on the rise and terrorism a constant threat in many countries.

Without wanting to sound hysterical about it all, I genuinely fear for the future of the planet with the news coming out of the US this morning.
        The campaign was almost surreal, like something out of a parody film. What with both of them pulling out women claiming sexual assault and all sorts. Absolutely comical
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

2016 will go down in History as the best year since the world began.

Comment

Haha the feminists will be doing their bowlacks!!! Donald wheres ya troozers!!
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Incredible that Donald has won

I haven't followed it at all, but how bad must Hilary have been to lose to him?!

Our media seem to have cherry picked snippets of Trump's campaign and painted him as totally idi0t, but there must be more to him else 180million odd people wouldn't have voted for him... Surely?!

I have to say, it seems in the last year or so (what with Brexit also), it would appear the people are utterly fed up with "the establishment" and are actually doing something about it.
              It is an anti-establishment vote Matty, not doubt about it, same as Brexit. Which shows how out of touch and ####ed up the self-serving establishment really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post

2016 will go down in History as the best year since the world began.
                Chris Powell being announced as our new manager would truly be the cherry on top.
                “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                  Chris Powell being announced as our new manager would truly be the cherry on top.
                  Haha, trump for Rangers!!
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                    It's hilarious to see how much they're freaking out on the Guardian website. It's the end of the civilised world apparently. The establishment lackeys just don't get it. But the system is definitely broken and this will only hasten its demise, IMO.
                    And long may it continue Hubs mate

Comment

I had a decent wedge on trump at 5s a month or so ago. Mainly because of Wikileaks and podesta stuff on Hilary, I just thought the people wont stand for it. Time to get on it....

Comment

Bit of a cynic me, but in my opinion if voting really mattered or made a change they wouldn't let us do it.

If the world was really at threat with Trump in charge, do you think Toothless inbred chuck from Texas would have a say? Same as over here, if leaving the EU was to put this country at risk, would jobless Dave from Grimsby have a say?

Trump himself will not be able to start a war or sit at his desk and press the big red button.

My opinion of course. (Cue Donald firing nuclear missiles at North Korea).
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Stay off social media today. My feed is populated with part time retail workers/part time political analysts.

Comment

Im lumping on Kanye for 2020.

Comment

What fun ! And I must say, a very gracious acceptance from Donald.

Interesting comparison to Brexit. Heard a young American lad saying how despite the US's history of welcoming people from all over the world, regardless of religion or colour, that just like the UK, they cannot be a country without borders.

Heard the usual wailing on the radio this morning from those that are so far out of touch with reality that they can't believe what has happened.
                              And that was the Brits.

I wonder if the Americans will forever moan about it, like some of our remainers.

Comment

good news for Brexit, not too sure about anything else though
                                I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                                This morning's tempest I have to cross
                                I must be guided without a stumble
                                Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                                X