• Show
Clear All

• Clinton or Trump and why

Let's have it
    Clinton
    30.00%
    Trump
    70.00%

you got to worry that a great nation like the USA have managed to come up with these two candidates. I'd honestly find it hard to choose and probably would not bother voting
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

A choice between jumping into sick or poo
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Trump.

A) For comedy value

B) To see her face.

Comment

Neither. But if push came to shove Trump, purely because it would freak the establishment out as much as the Brexit vote. And for Brighton's reasons!

Comment

Clinton ,if it's trump then WW3 is just round the corner , and the human race will have to start again with sticks and stones

Comment

both as bad as eachother , god help us

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                Clinton ,if it's trump then WW3 is just round the corner , and the human race will have to start again with sticks and stones
                I think you will find its Clinton who's the warmonger

Comment

Originally posted by gaza09 View Post
                  I think you will find its Clinton who's the warmonger
                  Bang on Gaza. One candidate has previous for military intervention, effectively admitted to lying about Benghazi which has had a major impact on current geopolitical situations, purely to give her presidential candidacy more credibility (which the emails have confirmed), has openly stated that their foreign policy in regards to Syria is to continue opposing the regime and arming the rebels (which is in direct opposition to russia), is funded by some of the main warmongering countries in the world and is next on the conveyor belt of the Neocons.

But yeah I suppose because Donald has said he will build a wall to stop Mexican migration then he is the warmonger.

Comment

Don't think Trump wants to be involved in interfering with other countries, let alone start wars with them.

Comment

Just like Brexit, I can't decide. Only this time it's because both are horrible choices lol.
                      Looks like Trump has done it though.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Well they are both hideous aren't they? How a nation of 325 million people can come up with these 2 morons as their presidential election candidates is beyond me.

Of the 2 it has to be Clinton though, doesn't it? Yes, she's a turd but I can't see her causing anywhere near as much trouble as Trump will. His global policy is what worries me the most. To have a guy that clearly has such a poor understanding of the world beyond Americas borders in such an influential global position is downright dangerous, and not just for the US, for the world. Particularly given the current political climate in the West with extremism (both Islamic and Far Right) on the rise and terrorism a constant threat in many countries.

Without wanting to sound hysterical about it all, I genuinely fear for the future of the planet with the news coming out of the US this morning.

Comment

Well they are both hideous aren't they? How a nation of 325 million people can come up with these 2 morons as their presidential election candidates is beyond me.

Of the 2 it has to be Clinton though, doesn't it? Yes, she's a turd but I can't see her causing anywhere near as much trouble as Trump will. His global policy is what worries me the most. To have a guy that clearly has such a poor understanding of the world beyond Americas borders in such an influential global position is downright dangerous, and not just for the US, for the world. Particularly given the current political climate in the West with extremism (both Islamic and Far Right) on the rise and terrorism a constant threat in many countries.

Without wanting to sound hysterical about it all, I genuinely fear for the future of the planet with the news coming out of the US this morning.

Comment

The establishment gets it wrong, again. I think this sounds the death knell for the political system as it has operated for so long. People will now seek to subvert or circumvent it. Possibly even a revolution is on the cards. The political so-called democratic system does not and cannot deliver true representation, it is far too crude, and we live in an age now where more sophisticated representation is possible.

Comment

It's hilarious to see how much they're freaking out on the Guardian website. It's the end of the civilised world apparently. The establishment lackeys just don't get it. But the system is definitely broken and this will only hasten its demise, IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X