We knew this was coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    I think I read somewhere that every coach at QPR bar perry suckling is black. All Les appointments.

I couldn't give a shite if the manager was red, purple, or green tbh as long as he's good enough, but I won't lie les seems to be on some kind of personal mission with this Rooney b%llox.

I'm not taking this article to seriously in all honesty.

Chris Ramsey

Paul Hall

Paul Furlong

Andy Impey

JFH
    And they'll all doing such a great job!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      If he has apllied he has to be Interviewed, thats the whole point of the rule.
      But if they appoint him, im gone.
      This.

I'm with ya buddy.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Did alright at Charlton before, if i'm not mistaken, the new owners came in.

Wouldn't be my choice for manager, but can't rule him out just because some seem to think he's les' mate or the colour of his skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Did alright at Charlton before, if i'm not mistaken, the new owners came in.

Wouldn't be my choice for manager, but can't rule him out just because some seem to think he's les' mate or the colour of his skin.
          It's not about his colour mate. Our dof is the one with colour issues.

He is just shyet. We can do a lot better than what contacts les has in his little phone book.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I think I read somewhere that every coach at QPR bar perry suckling is black. All Les appointments.

I couldn't give a shite if the manager was red, purple, or green tbh as long as he's good enough, but I won't lie les seems to be on some kind of personal mission with this Rooney b%llox.

I'm not taking this article to seriously in all honesty.

Chris Ramsey

Paul Hall

Paul Furlong

Andy Impey

JFH
            Not true JFH had that far white bald Dutchman with him and goal keeping coach is white (although rumour on street is Les is looking to put Bankole into that role)

Comment

#LondonIsOpen

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Not true JFH had that far white bald Dutchman with him and goal keeping coach is white (although rumour on street is Les is looking to put Bankole into that role)
                I was talking about Les's direct appointments. Not someone his appointment has brought with him.

Did Les employ the GK coach or was he here prior to Les?

Comment

Les has openingly expressed his wish to give black managers a chance,well he has,Ramsey and Jimmy ,experiment didn't work so now it's the best man available for the job,and if that means giving it to a white man so be it
                  Last edited by Rebel R's; 08-11-2016, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I was talking about Les's direct appointments. Not someone his appointment has brought with him.

Did Les employ the GK coach or was he here prior to Les?
                    Not sure mate Ramsey's got jogged on

Comment

Jesus christ. It's been made quite clear that we've interviewed Clement/Ollie/Sherwood and possibly Robinson and Freedman. All white men. Yet the minute we interview Powell, all this Rooney rule bowlarks comes up again?
                      Pathetic. Can't possibly have anything to do with the fact that he's interested in the job and available, and we are interviewing a wide number and range if candidates can it?
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                        Jesus christ. It's been made quite clear that we've interviewed Clement/Ollie/Sherwood and possibly Robinson and Freedman. All white men. Yet the minute we interview Powell, all this Rooney rule bowlarks comes up again?
                        Pathetic. Can't possibly have anything to do with the fact that he's interested in the job and available, and we are interviewing a wide number and range if candidates can it?
                        He's got a job! But he knows if he applies for this one, he has a head start on the others.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                          He's got a job! But he knows if he applies for this one, he has a head start on the others.
                          But he don't if he's not up too it plus all this Rooney crap it's not even in force here

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            What just because he's black? What a load of bowlarks. When he doesn't get the job, because he's not a good enough fit for us, will that convince you the Rooney rule stuff is bowlarks?
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              Good post ginge and pretty much on the money but the fact that LF has come out and mentioned the black manager thing makes people suspicious. Chris Powell in all fairness has done very little to warrant being touted as our next manager but then again neither have Sherwood, Freedman or Cotterill.

As for the post earlier about LF appointing all black coaches I heard that a while ago and laughed it off. Seems I was wrong to.

Comment

Was Powell caretaker before McClaren took over at Derby?

Comment

Working...
                                X