X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    #blacklivesmatter

Comment

If he has apllied he has to be Interviewed, thats the whole point of the rule.
      But if they appoint him, im gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        This

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          There should be absolutely no need whatsoever to even bring the words "colour" and "rooney rule" into it. Just goes to show the people using them as an issue must be a touch racist. If any black people were good enough they would be interviewed regardless of colour. i.e Houghton at Norwich and Brighton. No mention in the press or by anyone when he was being interviewed and employed. Seems to me they are making an issue out of nothing and for the sake of it.
          I agree in principle Jeff.

Sadly, LF has laid the foundations for it, not just in the last 2 appointments (which may well be entirely coincidental), but by giving his support to such a rule in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Nonsense Kev. You wouldn't be interviewed if you applied, would you?

Comment

Would make the club an utter laughing stock,just ####ing bring back Jimmy or Ramsey altogether and from now on only sign black players as well.

Comment

By the way I'm not taking that article seriously ,it won't happen,not in a million years

Comment

If it happens, it's proof positive we're run by Guardian readers........

Comment

I think I read somewhere that every coach at QPR bar perry suckling is black. All Les appointments.

I couldn't give a shite if the manager was red, purple, or green tbh as long as he's good enough, but I won't lie les seems to be on some kind of personal mission with this Rooney b%llox.

I'm not taking this article to seriously in all honesty.

Chris Ramsey

Paul Hall

Paul Furlong

Andy Impey

JFH
                    Last edited by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit; 08-11-2016, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

I couldn't give a shite if the manager was red, purple, or green tbh as long as he's good enough, but I won't lie les seems to be on some kind of personal mission with this Rooney b%llox.
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        I think I read somewhere that every coach at QPR bar perry suckling is black. All Les appointments.

I'm not taking this article to seriously in all honesty.

Chris Ramsey

Paul Hall

Paul Furlong

Andy Impey

JFH
                        and what about the muslin lady who coaches juniors? assume she's still here.

Comment

Yeahhhhh, and our best mate Sadiq Khan

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Yeahhhhh, and our best mate Sadiq Khan
                            I demand terry O'connor be interviewed next. Followed by Paul Ince, viv anderson and bill Cosby.

#in les we trust
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                              Nonsense Kev. You wouldn't be interviewed if you applied, would you?
                              Hes in the game I'm not.
                              Think they are trying to even it out so that people given an interview in management somewhat reflects the amount of black people on the pitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                I demand terry O'connor be interviewed next. Followed by Paul Ince, viv anderson and bill Cosby.

#in les we trust
                                Is Ian Wright still coaching at the Dons?

Comment

Working...
                                X