Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Ya you are right,nobody else (which is incredibly ) has
    Probably a big reason why they get sacked or overlooked then.

Comment

Lets face it have the club said any names of anyone who has been shortlisted or interviewed? No, then it's pretty much pure speculation and media ######## I can't see the point of getting outraged by things that probably aren't happening.

With regards to Les speaking about the promotion of black managers, coaches etc.. If he's asked the question what the f'k do you expect him to say? At the time of JFH appointment I, like some others, thought that he was the correct appointment an up and coming manager with something to prove doing well at a lower league club, the old QPR way no? I can honestly say I don't think the colour of his skin made any difference to this it's just a shame it didn't work out.

Just hope we make a positive appointment and whilst you can't keep everyone happy it is fairly clear that a large enough percentage of the fan base (myself included) don't want Sherwood so he should be out of the running you can't be appointing someone who is going to get pelters by so many, but apart from him I will give the new man my full backing, for me hopefully it's Clement, but whoever it is it's going to be a gamble

Comment

Has Les got his coaching badges.if so, why doesnt he appoint himself and prove he can succees. If he fails Fernandes can sack him and thus getting rid of the DoF post at the same time.

I guess I might have answered my own question.

Comment

Working...
        X