No announcement yet.

The clown gets in his defence.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I imagine that JFH would go elsewhere and do a good job, just like Mark Hughes did! And then we start asking ourselves..... "why not with us?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Yep. Think he's bang on the money about Les.
      What this?

He has undoubtedly done a lot of good things to date, and he takes a lot of unwarranted stick for a club legend – he should be shown more respect.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        What this?

He has undoubtedly done a lot of good things to date, and he takes a lot of unwarranted stick for a club legend – he should be shown more respect.
        Yep. Some good things, sure. But appointing Jimmy seriously counts against him. And Ramsey. I also agree with the point that no other club would appoint him to the position he has. This appointment will make or break him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          Yep. Some good things, sure. But appointing Jimmy seriously counts against him. And Ramsey. I also agree with the point that no other club would appoint him to the position he has. This appointment will make or break him.
          Yes, it does seem like he is on his last life I agree.

Comment

Only sort of skim read that article so may have misinterpreted it, but it sounded a load of b0ll0x to me and totally bias towards JFH?

It says "The focus at the start of the season was very much on stability in what was expected to be a season of transition. What has changed now? - which is nonsense as I am fairly sure we, as a club, have openly said we are aiming to push for promotion this season.

"But what exactly was the point of that support now that a couple of poor performances and results that have followed – combined with the disgruntlement of the supporters - have resulted in Hasselbaink being axed? " - more garbage from somebody who obviously hasn't had to endure what we have been served up by JFH.

"The club’s star signing Yeni Ngbakoto " - star signing?! Not sure about anybody else but I had never heard of the fella. Not knocking him btw as barely seen him, but hardly a flipping "star signing" as the journo alludes to trying to make a defence for JFH's failings.

That said, the one line that is bang on the money is "While Ferdinand clearly has the club’s best interests at heart, there probably aren’t many clubs where he would get the role he has landed at QPR".
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

A whole lot of speculation and guesswork . Who knows why we didn't sign Le Fondre or Bostock could it have been they wanted too much money? Were we ever in for either in the first place (the press said we were but they are hardly always right)? Did they want to come? Who f'king knows. Oh just had a look on Le Fondre played for 5 clubs in around 2-3 years and has 4 in 30, and the journo is saying we have missed out? Meh pile of sh!te

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Only sort of skim read that article so may have misinterpreted it, but it sounded a load of b0ll0x to me and totally bias towards JFH?

It says "The focus at the start of the season was very much on stability in what was expected to be a season of transition. What has changed now? - which is nonsense as I am fairly sure we, as a club, have openly said we are aiming to push for promotion this season.

"But what exactly was the point of that support now that a couple of poor performances and results that have followed – combined with the disgruntlement of the supporters - have resulted in Hasselbaink being axed? " - more garbage from somebody who obviously hasn't had to endure what we have been served up by JFH.

"The club’s star signing Yeni Ngbakoto " - star signing?! Not sure about anybody else but I had never heard of the fella. Not knocking him btw as barely seen him, but hardly a flipping "star signing" as the journo alludes to trying to make a defence for JFH's failings.

That said, the one line that is bang on the money is "While Ferdinand clearly has the club’s best interests at heart, there probably aren’t many clubs where he would get the role he has landed at QPR".
                Quite a thorough bit of skim reading Matty, considering all the passages you quoted.

Comment

Just a quick note on a couple of things, Bostock was loaned out to many clubs in this country when at spurs and never really showed what he is showing now , so it isn't a gimmie that he would transform this side , I always thought Mark Hughes was a good manager but his signings at this club were just wrong for our side and he couldn't get it to work, sometimes that just happens and that's how managers learn from there mistakes, I'm sure JFH will learn from this and be better for it in the future

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                    Just a quick note on a couple of things, Bostock was loaned out to many clubs in this country when at spurs and never really showed what he is showing now , so it isn't a gimmie that he would transform this side , I always thought Mark Hughes was a good manager but his signings at this club were just wrong for our side and he couldn't get it to work, sometimes that just happens and that's how managers learn from there mistakes, I'm sure JFH will learn from this and be better for it in the future
                    Also, people really moaning we didn't sign LeFondre???

2015–2016
                    → Wolverhampton Wanderers (loan) 26 (3)

2016–
                    → Wigan Athletic (loan) 4 (1

Yeah, would have made all the difference him...

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post

2015–2016

2016–

Jimmy would probably stuck him at rightback anyway. Bloody clown.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by EssexR View Post

2015–2016

2016–

I know I find that one strange myself

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                          What a negative and poor article.
                          It is a poor article, all opinion and speculation.

The author speak about Le Fondre and Bostock being overlooked by the club on the as if that info is cast iron fact. He also makes it seem like a fact that this was 100% Ferdinand's decision. Now, I don't know about anybody else but I wasn't aware that was the case. Yeah, I heard both names mentioned in the summer but I certainly wasn't aware of both players being ready to sign but Ferdinand blocking the deals. I suppose that might be the case but if so, the author should back up this claim with some proof or an indication of how he knows that to be fact.

I'm far from Ferdinands biggest fan but I'm not gonna get on his back over a poor piece of journalism like this. Look at the story below for gods sake. "QPR speak to Powell about manager’s job at Loftus Road", written by the same author. Do me a favour!

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Quite a thorough bit of skim reading Matty, considering all the passages you quoted.
                            Hahah my original comment was just a skim then thought fark it may as well have a proper read and give a meaningful comment
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              he takes a lot of unwarranted stick for a club legend – he should be shown more respect.
                              You have to earn respect, and he has to earn it off the park this time round. Club legend status counts for nothing when it comes to the grown up jobs. And to be absolutely honest I always thought Les had a big streak of THFC running through him.....

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                                Hahah my original comment was just a skim then thought fark it may as well have a proper read and give a meaningful comment

Please Matty we dont want any of that stuff on here !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X