The clown gets in his defence.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The clown gets in his defence.....

Worth a read. Especially for Les detractors. But we know how bad you were, Jimmy. Oh soooooo bad. Thank God almighty, we are free of you at last........

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...back_1_4766011

Interesting line, and one it's hard to disagree with;

While Ferdinand clearly has the club’s best interests at heart, there probably aren’t many clubs where he would get the role he has landed at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Interesting line, and one it's hard to disagree with;

While Ferdinand clearly has the club’s best interests at heart, there probably aren’t many clubs where he would get the role he has landed at QPR.
      Yep. Think he's bang on the money about Les.

Comment

Defo.

Also passing up Le Fondre & Bostock for some of the crap we signed. Jesus wept. No wonder we're so boring on the pitch with mistakes being made like that. Two obviously decent players at this level.

Comment

Yeah what the fans need to know JFH had not much input into signings got what he was given was unhappy with his job at qpr the leaks seem to coming out

Comment

Defo.

Also passing up Le Fondre & Bostock for some of the crap we signed. Jesus wept. No wonder we're so boring on the pitch with mistakes being made like that. Two obviously decent players at this level.
            Doubt JFH would have sacrificed Chery for Bostock though.

Comment

What a negative and poor article.

Comment

Defo.

Article just highlights what a shambles we are behind the scenes!

Comment

Positivity please! We're Moving on!

Comment

obvious the DOF has too much say! T.F. should do the descent thing get rid and employ a good manager so he can do the things he want without the DOF watching over him, also feel this is the reason some managers wont take the job

Comment

Looking at Bostock's range of passing on youtube would have been very welcome at Rangers. But some things just dont happen for what ever reason. But seems like Les may have sweet talked TF and pulled the wool over his eyes in order to further his own cereer aspirations. Was a big gamble by TF employing Les in such a role but we know Les wants to do well. Question is does Les want to do well for Qpr or for Les.
                      Last edited by qprjeff1882; 08-11-2016, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Defo.

Yeah that sums it up, a real shame that. I just hope we are learning and fast
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                          obvious the DOF has too much say! T.F. should do the descent thing get rid and employ a good manager so he can do the things he want without the DOF watching over him, also feel this is the reason some managers wont take the job
                          Hopefully not. We tried that and it cost us £250m

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                            Yeah that sums it up, a real shame that. I just hope we are learning and fast
                            When you say we are learning fast Herts I take it you mean T F !! Tho he hasn't shown any signs of doing so over the last 4 years

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              When you say we are learning fast Herts I take it you mean T F !! Tho he hasn't shown any signs of doing so over the last 4 years

Yes, all at the club
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X