Freedman and Robinson apply for QPR job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    Relax! It won't be another League One manager. We're not that stupid.
    Oh, we are.

Comment

Relax! It won't be another League One manager. We're not that stupid.
      Wasn't Rowett a League 2 manager when Birmingham took him?

Isn't always a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        So out of all the managers around the world, we are left with a sacked mk dons bloke, and a nutter to choose from.
        Didnt we take that nutter years ago when he was sacked from Bristol Rovers?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
          Pearson, Clement, Rowett and Ollie are all better options than Robinson.

I'm absolutely mystified how we have even reached the point where this bloke is in contention to be our next manager. Pearson got Leciester promoted and kept them in the premier league. Ollie has got two clubs promoted from the championship and Clement has been an assistant manager at 3 massive european clubs.

If we are so intent on going down the bargain basement route with these untested managers with no success at this level, I would at least like to see someone like Gareth Ainsworth being considered who at least has some sort of affiliation with our club.
          Not often I disagree with u maids and I certainly am not here. Robinson is a massive bell and would lead us to League 1

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            Not often I disagree with u maids and I certainly am not here. Robinson is a massive bell and would lead us to League 1
            Gielgud him a 10 day rolling contract and if we lose to Norwich, sack him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Wasn't Rowett a League 2 manager when Birmingham took him?
              Can't deny that. However I don't believe Robinson has potential to succeed in the Championship or higher level. He has never played League football or worked together with any proper manager, coach etc. His abilities are simply too low for us.

Comment

Just appoint some **** any **** and stop trying to wear us down we know we are going get teflon's scapegoat

Comment

Get someone in that has a pedigree in the championship not these guys that are unproven, haven't the board not learned from their last two appointments.

Comment

Can't deny that. However I don't believe Robinson has potential to succeed in the Championship or higher level. He has never played League football or worked together with any proper manager, coach etc. His abilities are simply too low for us.
                    Neither had warburton or clement. but yeah i'm not so keen on robinson either, wouldn't be the worst appointment but far from the best realistic one

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                      That's a fair opinion.

Comment

• If we are going to go that low down the divisions and with unsuccessful managers like Robinson, then it would have to be Ainsworth for me.
                        Terrible appointment like Robinson would be , but at least its a Rangers one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          If we are going to go that low down the divisions and with unsuccessful managers like Robinson, then it would have to be Ainsworth for me.
                          Terrible appointment like Robinson would be , but at least its a Rangers one.
                          Kev, surely we can do better than a Manager whose team is near bottom of League 2. Love Gareth but he isn't really doing the business as a Manager sadly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                            Kev, surely we can do better than a Manager whose team is near bottom of League 2. Love Gareth but he isn't really doing the business as a Manager sadly.
                            No i dont want him mate, but if it was actually going to be Robinson i would so much rather Ainsworth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                              Good man Bakes

Comment

Working...
                              X