Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    Kevin. It beggars belief
    It really does mate. He aint even left them in a healthy state, they look like they are going to be relegated as well.
    Really wont be happy if this happens

Comment

Not sure how if we do appoint him they can give it a positive spin.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        Done an incredible job for MK on a shoe string budget, probably one of the weakest budgets in League 1, to be fair. Was unlucky in the Champ, didnt have a pot to #### in last season.

I wouldnt hire him but I think he has potential. Certainly at a different level to JFH currently.
        This is horse ####. He had the highest budget in League 1 and was hopeless untill finally getting promotion and then getting relegated with one of the worst sides in Championship history. Fired while 20th in League 1.

Bloke is worse than average. Shouldn't get near our door for an interview.

Comment

Wouldn't worry. There's been about 4 favs so far. From reading Dave Mc timeline on twitter it could be someone who's already in a job.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            This is horse ####. He had the highest budget in League 1 and was hopeless untill finally getting promotion and then getting relegated with one of the worst sides in Championship history. Fired while 20th in League 1.

Bloke is worse than average. Shouldn't get near our door for an interview.
            How much did he spend while in League 1? Nas?

Comment

Please let there be a surprise around the corner ...........making Sherwood look like Pep at the moment! Robinson whilst his style of football use to be attractive, he comes from a fake club, who got relegated last year and are in danger again this year and therefore got sacked but the odds have been up and down all week, only worry is eventually one of them is going to be right the later the week goes on !

Comment

Suddenly Ollie looks like the best appointment in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  How much did he spend while in League 1? Nas?
                  Pretty sure he didn't spend hardly anything? Swear i read he put a team together using youth, frees and loans. Might be wrong though.

Comment

The biggest fear is it is QPR who are conducting the interviews so anything or anyone is possible

Comment

Robinson now even money favourite with skybet

Probably nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                        Pretty sure he didn't spend hardly anything? Swear i read he put a team together using youth, frees and loans. Might be wrong though.
                        That's the impression I got too. Had a decent eye for a loan striker too - Afobe, Bamford, Grigg all passed through and developed at MK Dons.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Suddenly Ollie looks like the best appointment in the world.
                          I'd be well disappointed with that Kev. Love Ollie to bits but i pray this doesn't happen. Was perfect for us at the time.

Comment

I'd take Karl Robinson - Fits exactly what we're trying to do from now on at the club.

Comment

Still on the same points as the club in the relegation spots. Not the best cv to bring to the table.
                              Pearson left a club who won the premiership with most of his players.
                              Bookies are worrying me for the first time.
                              Tim getting the job would never be ideal but would still be exciting and not worryimg like Robinson would be.
                              And JFH had a better record so why didnt we take to him and give him more time then?

Comment

Either the club is doing an amazing job at keeping any news under wraps, or they have no farking idea who they want themselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X