No announcement yet.

A message to Tony Fernandes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear uncle. You only have one important decision to make.

Pay the money to get a decent manager in. One with experience and who is young.

Rowett please and get rid of that poxy dof.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Dear Uncle Tony,

I'd like a new Scalextric set for christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Dear uncle. You only have one important decision to make.

Pay the money to get a decent manager in. One with experience and who is young.

Rowett please and get rid of that poxy dof.
        I don't see the appeal in Rowett to be honest. Hasn't really done much with Birmingham.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Ginger, Have a look at his net spend and where Brum were when he took over also where Burton were when he left them. Rowett knows his stuff and if we give time would be the outstanding candidate based on the fact he has done well at Brum with no money whatsoever and when you consider the parachute payments finish soon a man like that could prove to be invaluable.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Ginger, Have a look at his net spend and where Brum were when he took over also where Burton were when he left them. Rowett knows his stuff and if we give time would be the outstanding candidate based on the fact he has done well at Brum with no money whatsoever and when you consider the parachute payments finish soon a man like that could prove to be invaluable.
            When you put it like that, fair enough. Problem is if he were to come here he'd never get the time to do that. Half a year of mid table would be enough to start the Rowett Out posts.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

This man is the nuts and I for one would like to see them give him the job and plan something. This is the right man to build us up and if the board tell the fans this is our plan then we need to back him. I watched him against us and at no stage did he panic or worry about us just adjusted his team here and there. This is the man we need for the future.

Comment

Birmingham played worse football than us on the last few occasions we played them

Paul Clement - has had the best players in the world to coach, don't know how well he'd do with ours and would probably want a decent transfer budget. However, the man has a winning mentality. Derby sacked him because he was too good, right?

Ollie - tactically not great at all and wouldn't be a long term solution. However, would really give the club his all and restore a bit of the family feeling around the club

Sherwood - over rated, arrogant and Redknapp's favourite so that's enough for me to say no thank you.

Always gonna be a gamble.

The one person I would genuinely like, but as a massive gamble, would be Clint Hill if he were available. Proper QPR man, experienced player, a real leader. Just obviously not available and never managed before.
                My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Dear Tony please get my some Psycriatic help as I'm talking to myself coz there would be no way you be reading this forum. Your too busy trying to find a buyer for your QPR shares
                  'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Dear Tony
                    You can't please all of the people all of the time

Comment

Dear Tony.

Once you have signed rowett, you can pull your clown trousers up from around your ankles.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        Dear Tony.

Once you have signed rowett, you can pull your clown trousers up from around your ankles.

Comment

Dear Tony,
                          I want to help you but my money is tied up in a Nigerian bank account. If you could send me ...........

Comment

Dear Tony,
                            You are a fine chairman so ignore all the criticism you might get from this forum. Please continue to build from the bottom. I have always wanted to be involved in football business. Maybe QPR have some use for me in management, coaching or scouting positions? I have some experience in grass cutting.

Comment

Working...
                            X