Steve Gallen just resigned from his job in HK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
    What a ####ing circus we have now. Get ####ing Allardyce in to break up this #### or Fernandes grow a pair of ###### and sort your ####ing club out. Forgot you started the #### in the first place!
    I ever ever thought i would see the day, but you even out Hitman the real Hitman mate. Ha ha.

#OnlyThingMissingIsTheHashtags

Comment

Lol i hope some of you are joking.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        surely that can't be true? God help us.
        Did well at Palace and has a connection with us.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Did well at Palace and has a connection with us.
          what as a junior 35 years ago!

Comment

Where was his last job ???

Comment

Forest

Comment

Seriously for a mo..........If Freedman gets within five miles of this job it will be a step too near for me. There are only so many fvck ups I can take. Gallen would be another poor call based on sentiment rather than achievement.

Comment

Nothing against Steve its just that the farce that is QPR sack a manager bring him back as a fire breaker adviser let a coach go bring him back , if true we'll have more reunions than lost families

Comment

Wouldn't he come in as assistant to someone?

Comment

If it is Freedman then it's pretty clear LF is more interested in being in charge than actually trying to make us successful otherwise one of the bigger names out there would have got the job.

Freedmans done naff all to warrant getting the job and as a mate who knew him back in the day told me he hated us for the way we let him go when he was a young player.

I wouldn't mind Robinson actually, I reckon he might get us playing decent football, but Freedman no f in way.

Comment

Hope Steve wants his old job back, was working miricles with the youth.

He might also become assistant, who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                          If it is Freedman then it's pretty clear LF is more interested in being in charge than actually trying to make us successful otherwise one of the bigger names out there would have got the job.

Freedmans done naff all to warrant getting the job and as a mate who knew him back in the day told me he hated us for the way we let him go when he was a young player.

I wouldn't mind Robinson actually, I reckon he might get us playing decent football, but Freedman no f in way.
                          Heard exactly the same thing, was gloating about the whole Francis/Marsh scenario as he blamed Gerry for outing him of the club.

Comment

Working...
                          X