Sherwood vs Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amusant View Post
    You don't get recruited as first team coach, particularly as an Englishman, to two of the top five clubs in the world without being exceptional. This should be no contest. Sherwood would be a second rate disaster of a choice and would be the death knell for Les.... recruited two of his mates and they both failed.
    I guess if it has to be Tim, we would end up better off in the long run then and perhaps the quality of the entertainment would be something of a silver lining in the meantime?
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Ive been over the moon with every single manager Unc has employed, always looked the bollarks on paper.
      Maybe someone everyone hates from the start is just what we need.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Maybe someone everyone hates from the start is just what we need.
        My thoughts exactly. Ha ha.

Comment

Sherwood has more comedy value for chants IMO.

Tim Sherwood, Sherwood
          He thinks he is farking good
          His gilet aint got a hood
          Tim Sherwood, Sherwood

Comment

Whoever it is, it isn't Jimmy. That's my mantra. It. Isn't. Jimmy.

Comment

I think Clement would be the popular choice,I personally also like Sherwood but know many don't want him,but Holloway would be a disaster,he is,at best a midtable league 1 manager now

Comment

Clement has dropped right out to 8-1 now, the same odds as Freedman.
                Think you can safely count Son Of Dave out,

Comment

Olly dropped down yesterday but is back again today, so my fingers are crossed, beyond Clement I would go with Sherwood to be honest, none of the others inspire me at all. At least with Sherwood there is a bit of unknown there but Powell, Freedman, Olly, Cotterill all a bit unexciting.

Comment

If Clements out the running I'm going for Sherwood ###### it.

Comment

Will be gutted to miss out on Clement for a 2nd time ! He was without doubt TF's dream manager so we should be doing all we can to get him now, especially when it would unite the fans as well, for a period of time at least. Sherwood the only other viable option, all the others being touted are very underwhelming indeed.

Comment

David Mc. has said he is a serious contender in the last 50 minutes so all hope is not lost.

Comment

Does Sherwood have a defensive coach in his entourage?
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Working...
                          X