Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely Clement.

Comment

Both would be just keeping the seat warm for the next one. Lets face it we haven't got good enough players to get promoted, just want to see some attacking football at home and actually go for it.

Comment

Neither for me!..... would both be risky appointments, something we dont need. Yes both much much better shouts than the previous 2 apprentices. But never the less, stll risky. We need a more experienced manager imho.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          Neither for me!..... would both be risky appointments, something we dont need. Yes both much much better shouts than the previous 2 apprentices. But never the less, stll risky. We need a more experienced manager imho.
          Then it would have to be Curbishley as I doubt that Allardyce or Pearson would come to work under a DoF nor would Hoddle, after possibly being overlooked when Redkrapp quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Both would take time to get things right and we all know you dont get that at QPR .
            So both will fail imho.
            Need someone who gets instant results and forget the future building.
            Pearson or Big Sam.
            Spot on.

Comment

Clement for me 100%. Didn't come to mind straight away but when he was linked it changed my mind. young manager with bags of potential and a great resume too, his link to the club is what really sold it to me, qpr supporter and the son of dave clement is like a match made in heaven

Comment

Both would take time to get things right and we all know you dont get that at QPR .
                So both will fail imho.
                Pearson or Big Sam.

You're actually spot on lol.
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

You're actually spot on lol.
                  Yes, one year of building should be enough. End of. Big Sam it is then
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Sky not even mentioning Timmy now .

Saying Clement Zola Cotterall

Comment

Big Sam the Bung will not come to QPR unfortunatly

Syco Pearson will not come to QPR unfortunatly

Both would be my first choices too but they won't come with Les as Director of Chaos

Comment

So both will fail imho.
                        Pearson or Big Sam.
                        True about lack of time at QPR, but am not sure that Pearson would get instant results - failed at Hull and was a great success at Derby where his team couldn’t even score a goal let alone win games.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          Who would attract better players to our club?
                          Hard to say really , it's not just the coach it's the whole set up now , financial terms, length of contract, training facilities, all goes together to attract players, if it was just the two names I would say Sherwood in this country

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                            No logic in that whatsoever. You talk like these two have a wealth of management experience. Let's see, Sherwood a few months at Spurs and a few #### poor months at Villa, and Clement a few months at Derby. Both have failed to produce or meet expectations.

If they don't fall in the "Apprentice" bracket as you put it, I don't know who would...

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                              Sky not even mentioning Timmy now .

Saying Clement Zola Cotterall
                              So they don't mention Tim, yet have suspended betting on him lol

Comment

Sherwood is a ####ing clown. Seriously, people talking about JFH being a joke, well if this tw@t takes over, I'm outta here. I can't take this circus any more.

Comment

Working...
                                X