Sherwood vs Clement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherwood vs Clement

Who would attract better players to our club?

Well Clement's coached at Chelsea, PSG, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, and is widely respected as one of the best coaches in Europe. I think his list of contacts might be slightly longer than Sherwood's.
    Last edited by surrey_hoop; 07-11-2016, 08:02 PM.

Comment

One would ponce about trying to look good in front of the cameras and the other will give it 100% to get the team rocking
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
        Well Clement's coached at Bayern Munich and Real Madrid, and is widely respected as one of the best coaches in Europe. .
        Is he ?

I've never heard that.

Ever

Comment

It's one of the things our club should be looking at, we need to ask ourselves questions too.

Who is the best person for the job?

Comment

I would have Clement as I think he was unlucky to be sacked by Derby.

Comment

At this point for me, its got nothing to do with attracting players, we've got the players. Just need them managed properly!
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                Is he ?

I've never heard that.

Ever
                Logic and common sense would suggest that you don't work for four of the biggest clubs in World football (and follow around one of the most successful managers in the game) unless you are amongst the best in your field.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...rs-making.html
                Last edited by surrey_hoop; 07-11-2016, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  At this point for me, its got nothing to do with attracting players, we've got the players. Just need them managed properly!
                  This is what I'm saying, there are plenty of questions we should be asking ourselves, tick the right boxes or not?

Comment

Both better than Jimmy

Both will demand transfer fund of at least 10 Million to make club successful

Both will get us to the play offs IMHO. Rangers are back

Comment

Both would take time to get things right and we all know you dont get that at QPR .
                      So both will fail imho.
                      Need someone who gets instant results and forget the future building.
                      Pearson or Big Sam.

Comment

I actually feel both of them have got the X factor which can attract players.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                          Both better than Jimmy

Both will demand transfer fund of at least 10 Million to make club successful

Both will get us to the play offs IMHO. Rangers are back

Comment

Would not matter as reading between the lines it is Ferdinand sorting that stuff out as JFH was unhappy with our transfer policy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Both would take time to get things right and we all know you dont get that at QPR .
                              So both will fail imho.
                              Need someone who gets instant results and forget the future building.
                              Pearson or Big Sam.
                              Calm down Kevin.
                              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Working...
                              X