Sherwood myth busting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherwood myth busting

Have a read of this on the ORG interesting for those that do or don't fancy Tim

Have a read of what?

Comment

It isnt 'myth busting' at all though. It doesnt prove anything other than that user does not want him to be our manager. What does it prove?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Have a read of what?
        http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=79161

Comment

The worst thing about our regular inter manager periods is the amount of dross and speculation floating about masquerading as fact - from punters, journos and fans. The bloke on org is just opinion, the stats are meaningless because they don't contextualise what was actually going on at Villa at the time.

Sherwood would be an entertaining appointment, Paul C a more pragmatic one. I think we should be looking much further and wider than the market says we are.
          But the reality is that the decision is between the two of them, both have turned TF down before. My gut feeling is that Paul C still has too many reservations. But that is just a wild guess....

Comment

Sherwood is a players player coach , where as Clement as you rightly say is a more methodical teachers type coach, I'm not saying one is right or better than the other , Clement will be more stop start type coaching and is more of a defensive coach than Sherwood , Sherwood is more forward thinking and his training session would be quick tempo type , I do know one thing had Villa kept Sherwood he would have made a much better fist of staying in the prem league than the French man ,he lost the players almost straight away

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              I think we should be looking much further and wider than the market says we are.
              Do you think Silva was ever even on their radar?

Comment

Working...
              X