Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Clement now following Tony on Twitter....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dudiefluke View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_C...tball_manager)

Well someone just updated his wiki page saying he's got the job.
    I just changed that to Barcelona. Never trust wiki!
    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
      I just changed that to Barcelona. Never trust wiki!
      So Luis Enrique is looking for a job then! gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Another great appointment if it happens, indeed.

Roll on 12 months when we all hate him and I have to change my avatar again.
        You crack me up.
        https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Still reckon Tim is a done deal what with all the links with les and CR ,,,, although I think he would be a good appointment

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
            Still reckon Tim is a done deal what with all the links with les and CR ,,,, although I think he would be a good appointment
            Almost virtually nailed on that LF would bring in Sherwood IMO. Only barrier is if TF has someone else in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by skranger View Post
              Hopefully Tony's got other ideas after Les's last two fu ck ups

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Almost virtually nailed on that LF would bring in Sherwood IMO. Only barrier is if TF has someone else in mind.
                or if Sherwood doesn't want it like last time

Comment

Why bother asking him again, money was more important to him then getting the job.

We'd be mugs to go back, what has he done to demand more money?

He needs to prove himself and then clubs will offer more, we need someone ready made who can change our mantality very quickly.

Comment

Joke of a club to let LF loose on this considering he chose the last 2 idiots

Comment

Surely common sense points towards Clement! If he was TF's dream manager and e now has a chance to appoint him then surely as the chairman of the football club you go for it!!

Comment

If Fernandes wants Clement then appoint him and #### Ferdinand off, The bloke should be nowhere near this process considering he chose Ronald McDonald and Coco the Clown!

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          I would like to see what signings and loan deals he could do with his reputation and contacts.
                          Perhaps a loanee from Bayern Munich and Real Madrid.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            Well it seems that TF and the Board let Ferdinand get his choices with both Ramsey and JFH (they preferred Clement and Jackett) so will they finally appoint their one this time?

Comment

If they want someone who wants the job then #### ferdinand and get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                If Fernandes wants Clement then appoint him and #### Ferdinand off, The bloke should be nowhere near this process considering he chose Ronald McDonald and Coco the Clown!
                                Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                If they want someone who wants the job then #### ferdinand and get it done.
                                Couldn't agree more.
                                The club does not need Ferdinand - they needed him in 1995, but he f----ed off to Newcastle and QPR got relegated without his goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X