Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ES report Sherwood appointed before tomorrow night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    So it will be either Sherwood or Clement. That seems certain. I think they'll go with Clement.
    I think Clement would untie the fans and in general we would all give him the backing and time. So he'd be my pick.

It would also show it was TF decision which would reassure me!

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
      I would have said Benteke's goals kept Villa up that season. The following season after he'd gone it all fell apart and Sherwood was left floundering...
      Not a massive surprise considering the team he had to work with was complete dog ####.

Comment

PLEASE NO not Chocolate Tim and I'll give another mate a job from the DOF

Comment

What Tim would give you is passion, straight talking analysis and attacking football.

Would only take a couple of wins to get him onside with most.

Comment

i would prefer Clement ,but would give either 100% backing , hopefully it will signal the end of boring defensive football with either of them
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
              If this becomes the case I'll still be supporting Tesco's with the Mrs on Saturday afternoons

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Not a massive surprise considering the team he had to work with was complete dog ####.
                The thing is, his signings were actually good by and large, bringing in Richards on a free should have worked, Adama Traore was an absolute coup, Ayew is great, Gueye was a phenomenal signing and rudy gestede is solid. The issue was that they weren't enough to properly replace Benteke and Delph and more importantly, he lacks the man management skills to do anything but "not take their Sh1t" which is something you can't do with such a young side all round.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Norhing certain and odds will go up and down. Reading between the lines TF wants Clement and LF wants his mucker. So who holds the clout?
                  Could be the Teflon is slipping off of Lesley ??

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    Lazy article and the Standard are full of #### when it comes to us.
                    Agree, think it just very lazy journalism
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                      I would have said Benteke's goals kept Villa up that season. The following season after he'd gone it all fell apart and Sherwood was left floundering...
                      No different to Charlie's goals firing us back up or Taarabt when he got us promoted. I still give Warnock credit for managing that period.

Tim done a ok job at Villa and utilised Benteke to his advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                        Could be the Teflon is slipping off of Lesley ??
                        lets hope so if T.F want someone he should go and get him

Comment

Just get Rowett. He’s taken Birmingham as far as he can and last season couldn’t have made it much more obvious he wanted us or Fulham to come in for him.

Rowett has only ever succeeded. Clement failed at Derby and Sherwood failed at Villa

No evidence at all that Clement is a good No.1

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                            Tim done a ok job at Villa
                            Not that bad until 3 points in 10 games saw him out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              So it will be either Sherwood or Clement. That seems certain. I think they'll go with Clement.
                              Let's hope so. Bellend is not worth thinking about.
                              Either way you look at it, seems like we are going down the novice route once more.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                                Not that bad until 3 points in 10 games saw him out the door.
                                As Villa fans have been pointing out, there was a completely toxic environment there at the time, a club divided at all levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X