Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ES report Sherwood appointed before tomorrow night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fella that wrote the ES article is a local WL journo, so didn't think it was totally bollarks.

David Mc. is much more reliable IMO.

I hate all this speculation sh1t with so many names being banded around - Hope they appoint ASAP.

Comment

Norhing certain and odds will go up and down. Reading between the lines TF wants Clement and LF wants his mucker. So who holds the clout?

Comment

TBH I don't mind the appointment of Tim. I think he plays decent football and is a good motivator who take no c***. Some of our players need a kick up the a***.

I think he'd surprise a lot of our fans who are against the idea of appointing him! Still my number 1 choice would be Clement!

Comment

The Ramsey as assistant is the worry for me.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            TBH I don't mind the appointment of Tim. I think he plays decent football and is a good motivator who take no c***. Some of our players need a kick up the a***.

I think he'd surprise a lot of our fans who are against the idea of appointing him! Still my number 1 choice would be Clement!
            All he's got is shouting and aggression. Has no clue other than that so when things don't go his way its everyone else's fault....

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
              https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                Ramsey is fairly well respected as a coach so I wouldn't object to him working under someone else. Just not Dim Tim...

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Dave Mac reporting Sherwood out of the running, with Clement as favourite: http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/s...nning-qpr-job?
                  Unfortunately DM has shown on numerous occasions that he knows #### all about what's going on at QPR these days

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                    Unfortunately DM has shown on numerous occasions that he knows #### all about what's going on at QPR these days
                    To be fair he was terrible pre JFH and started getting a bit bitter against the club, but lately hes been spot on with his ITK.

Comment

Do not want to see Sherwood at LR, no matter what. He's achieved #### all. I'm sick of this setup tbh. Les getting the DOF role was a mistake.

Wouldn't mind Clement to be fair. I mean, who else is there?

Comment

I wouldnt be opposed to sherwood personally, hes a half decent manager. Only thing that turns me off him is his circlejerk relationship with les/ramsay and that he doesnt seem loyal one tiny bit, plus hes a bit of an ####. would rather have clement due to his experience at the highest level, relationship with the club and the fact that he didnt do terrible at derby helps too. Itd just feel right if clement was our manager

I think the fans would give clement a lot of support and backing too, itd be great way to build a close relationship between management and the fans

Comment

Not sure what Clement has achieved as the main man at a club either??

Sherwood or Clement - It'll be another inexperienced manager, which means another risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
                            All he's got is shouting and aggression. Has no clue other than that so when things don't go his way its everyone else's fault....
                            Highly respected youth manager, stepped up to manage spurs first team and integrated through a lot of their young stars playing good attacking football. Kept Villa who are mess of club up and got them to FA Cup Final.

Not the worst CV in the world.

Comment

So it will be either Sherwood or Clement. That seems certain. I think they'll go with Clement.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                Highly respected youth manager, stepped up to manage spurs first team and integrated through a lot of their young stars playing good attacking football. Kept Villa who are mess of club up and got them to FA Cup Final.

Not the worst CV in the world.
                                I would have said Benteke's goals kept Villa up that season. The following season after he'd gone it all fell apart and Sherwood was left floundering...

Comment

Working...
                                X