Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ES report Sherwood appointed before tomorrow night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must admit to having a little dibble on Cotterill , got 16s on paddy power

Comment

Sky bet have suspended odds on sherwood

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        If Rowett was available he'd be my no 1 choice. Couldn't see Birmingham letting him leave to join us though
        Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Sher wood

Sherwood with the p e teacher. Just imagine if that happens and we get off to a bad start.
        Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
        Best young manager outside the premier league net spend of nish since he has been there and still got them competing also enabled JFH to get Burton promoted.

They have recently been taken over and do not need any compensation, but also, Birmingham is his club and he would not want to leave them for QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
          The Ramsey as assistant is the worry for me.
          The Three Musketeers......watch out for D'Artangnan. He'll be back here too.

Comment

Originally posted by surrey_hoop View Post
            Is Clement really that much of a risk? He was very unlucky to lose his job at Derby in the first place.
            I think for the money they spent, they should have been closer to certain playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
              I think for the money they spent, they should have been closer to certain playoffs.
              Since when did spending loads of money guarantee anything?

Comment

Every appointment is a risk , sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, same as players, some managers fit a club some don't , there's no cast iron guarantee to any appointment

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                  Every appointment is a risk , sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, same as players, some managers fit a club some don't , there's no cast iron guarantee to any appointment
                  Absolutely bang on. eg Moyes at Preston/Everton against United/Sunderland.

Comment

Working...
                  X