Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New manager referendum binding not advisory ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    IIRC Neville was leading my poll on 9 votes, Olly had 8, Clement had 7 or 8.... can't remember the rest right now.... any chance of retrieving it??
    Yea I think that's about right. Pearson and Big Sam were up there too I think?

No sorry, I searched but that poll seems lost forever now somewhere up in the ether. Maybe your space telescope will pick it up in a light year or two.....

Comment

• Rowett or Allardyce in that order for me.

Comment

• Voted clement but wouldn't mind zola tbf,done a good job at West ham but was harshly treated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Don't worry T Block, seems like mod merge didn't work!

IIRC Neville was leading my poll on 9 votes, Olly had 8, Clement had 7 or 8.... can't remember the rest right now.... any chance of retrieving it??
          Hubbsy
          I took names off Paddy Power plus some bespoke names like Hoddle that PP didn't have. They never had GN. Lucky I didn't add Ian Brown purely as I'm seeing em next year...
          apologies again...

Comment

• When we were doing the interviewing process for the job last time we were given permission by MK Dons to interview Karl Robinson. He was one of the final 3 candidates. The board went for Hasselbank instead. Just glad Hasselbank has gone.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

• Can't believe people are suggesting dodgy Sam, that every club got rid of cos of the boring football

Comment

• His bolton team with okocha and djorkaeff was half decent Olly.

Comment

• I'd want Lee Johnson as the number 1 choice

Comment

• Clement for me. Liked his dad, but that's not the reason. Experienced coach, big cv, eager to make his own mark. Wouldn't, I think be fazed by Les.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      Clement for me. Liked his dad, but that's not the reason. Experienced coach, big cv, eager to make his own mark. Wouldn't, I think be fazed by Les.
                      He would have TF's ear as well. Clement would not be a Les appointment IMO.

I imagine Paul coming to QPR would be would put Les on the back foot a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        He would have TF's ear as well. Clement would not be a Les appointment IMO.

I imagine Paul coming to QPR would be would put Les on the back foot a bit.
                        This. Credentialed. Expert in his field. Step up to managing, but everyone has to make it work. Especially Les...

Comment

Clement for me. Liked his dad, but that's not the reason. Experienced coach, big cv, eager to make his own mark. Wouldn't, I think be fazed by Les.
                          I agree mate. I know that doesn't happen very often

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                            I agree mate. I know that doesn't happen very often
                            Fresh beginnings, Jack......

Comment

Fresh beginnings, Jack......
                              Stranger things have happened!

Comment

• No AVB, no Flores, no Silva?

Comment