Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New manager referendum binding not advisory ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clement or Warburton

Comment

• I always think clubs when in this interim position when waiting for the new manager knowing only say 1 or 2 games just do a lottery of say S/T holders and whoever they pick reckon they choose the team. Don't reckon it can be any worse and perfect as we have the international break.

Comment

• Clement.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• TBlock posted this poll, seemingly unaware that Hubble had already posted one - so the two threads got merged. Unfortunately the fallout from that is Hubble's poll has irretrievably disappeared down a black hole.

Comment

• Have a look at Villa they took a punt on Di Matteo and it blew out so they binned him and got in Bruce who has them up and running. So to all those wanting a up and coming manager or Clement or Sherwood forget it only 1 man for the job and that Sam Allardyce.

Comment

• Mr Clement for me but wouldn't mind Warburton either
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                TBlock posted this poll, seemingly unaware that Hubble had already posted one - so the two threads got merged. Unfortunately the fallout from that is Hubble's poll has irretrievably disappeared down a black hole.

Sorry Stan...I rarely post (now you appreciate why) and didn't see hubby's previous post I was so pleased with meself for managing to do the poll that I retreated to my local curry house and then realised what chaos ensued...sorry hubs...I've done a Gina Miller and ruined it for some saying that my poll was triggered article 50 style by JFHexit

Comment

• Warburton will be free soon especially after todays result. They do not fancy him no more?

Comment

• Still would love to see Hoddle given a decent crack on his own , no DOF
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Clement, but would genuinely be ok if it was Sherwood.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                        Sorry Stan...I rarely post (now you appreciate why) and didn't see hubby's previous post I was so pleased with meself for managing to do the poll that I retreated to my local curry house and then realised what chaos ensued...sorry hubs...I've done a Gina Miller and ruined it for some saying that my poll was triggered article 50 style by JFHexit
                        Can't be certain but iirc Gary Neville and Olly topped the poll. Maybe someone else remembers better though...

Comment

TBlock posted this poll, seemingly unaware that Hubble had already posted one - so the two threads got merged. Unfortunately the fallout from that is Hubble's poll has irretrievably disappeared down a black hole.

Ha, I was wondering what had happened, thought I'd walked into a parallel universe where a different version of me had posted a slightly different poll!

Comment

Can't be certain but iirc Gary Neville and Olly topped the poll. Maybe someone else remembers better though...
                            Don't worry T Block, seems like mod merge didn't work!

IIRC Neville was leading my poll on 9 votes, Olly had 8, Clement had 7 or 8.... can't remember the rest right now.... any chance of retrieving it??

Comment

• Thought Neville said after Valencia that was it for him with coaching. Why trade sky for QPR. We are not that attractive to these kind of people.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind any of the following.

Eddie Howe
                                Sean Dyche
                                Gary Neville
                                Glenn Hoddle
                                Paul Clement

Comment

Working...
                                X