Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New manager referendum binding not advisory ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would we be employing Clement on his Derby credentials? they weren't very good! I agree his record at Madrid was fine but only as coach wasn't taking the big decisions a different kettle of fish when in sole charge, he may be the answer but you wouldn't give him the job on what he's done in management so far? I'd love to see us push the boat for maybe Sam? or Warburton not so sure he'd leave Rangers though

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      This is Paul Clement , one of the assistant of Carlo Ancelotti (Bayern Munich coach), who spotted him in the Munich streets while on full show. Seduced, he then offered to come to a demonstration of his incredible technical talent in front of the Bayern players who, however, do not miss.

The Robben , Vidal , Lewandowski , Hummels or Alaba were simply captivated by the feats of freestyler who himself has lived a dream. He deserved the applause of the stars of the Bavarian club.

Now who would ask a ball juggler in the street to come and show the pros ?

http://www.rtbf.be/sport/football/et...ent?id=9439652

Would love Paul here.
      I think it's more likely to be a manager like Paul Clement than the likes of Moyes, Allardyce, Hodgson that some on here seem to think are realistic.

Clement ticks a lot of boxes - More of a "Head Coach" than an old school manager which will keep Les happy, probably fits into the modest wage structure, comes with something to prove, close links to the club and West London, reputation as a "tactician" who's worked with some very successful managers.

Personally I think he was hard done by at Derby and I wouldn't be too disappointed if Clement was the guy we went for!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        I think it's more likely to be a manager like Paul Clement than the likes of Moyes, Allardyce, Hodgson that some on here seem to think are realistic.

Clement ticks a lot of boxes - More of a "Head Coach" than an old school manager which will keep Les happy, probably fits into the modest wage structure, comes with something to prove, close links to the club and West London, reputation as a "tactician" who's worked with some very successful managers.

Personally I think he was hard done by at Derby and I wouldn't be too disappointed if Clement was the guy we went for!

Comment

Who? Clement?
          Yeah - Sounds like a come and get me cry/I'm interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Yeah - Sounds like a come and get me cry/I'm interested.
            Or maybe they been in touch with each other over the weekend?

Comment

• https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...es-on-twitter/
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Or maybe they been in touch with each other over the weekend?
                Probably a bit of both - TF has probably already sounded him out I'd imagine. He was his 'dream manager' before, I imagine he'll pull out all the stops to get him this time around.

Think the Sherwood thing is a load of BS personally.

Comment

• I'd love Paul Clement here.

Ticks a lot of the boxes for me, and a name I genuinely feel excited about.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    What would we be employing Clement on his Derby credentials? they weren't very good! I agree his record at Madrid was fine but only as coach wasn't taking the big decisions a different kettle of fish when in sole charge, he may be the answer but you wouldn't give him the job on what he's done in management so far? I'd love to see us push the boat for maybe Sam? or Warburton not so sure he'd leave Rangers though
                    They were 5th in the league when they sacked him, and 5th in the league at the end of the season. He only lost 5 league matches out of 30. I think that´s quite good.
                    https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                      They were 5th in the league when they sacked him, and 5th in the league at the end of the season. He only lost 5 league matches out of 30. I think that´s quite good.
                      Majority of Derby fans were seething he got the tin tack as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                        I wouldn't mind Clement to be fair.

Only thing I've heard is that his style of play was dull. Wasn't that one of the reasons their Chairman got rid? Was nowhere near as exciting to watch as they were under McClaren.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          Majority of Derby fans were seething he got the tin tack as well.
                          Read this. JFH Mk II ....Ouch.

http://viewfromtheweststand.blogspot...l-clement.html

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaGLlHmYqOY

YES! We'll at least maintain our penalty record. Champion.

Comment

• I don't want another manager who plays a similar style to JFH.

I want the shackles released from these players and expansive football - If Clement's tactics are like JFH's then no thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                That's not pretty reading.

Comment

Working...
                                X